Shitting, AGAIN

Divorced Dad

22 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I got really ill at Universal last year. So much so, I had to leave my wife in the queue for the Hagrid ride and sprint at world record-pace to the loos. If I’d have been timed, you’d have needed to deploy Tipex on your history books.

The second I became seated, it sounded like a fisherman pouring the trawler’s unwanted sprats back into the sea, but I immediately felt wonderful and was able to rejoin the queue feeling more magical than the beloved half-giant could ever have made me.

Absolutely crying with laughter over this wording

I had a strange/wonderful/divine/frightening experience yesterday whilst sitting upon my throne. It was my third trip of the day, the first two having been failures (which is very unlike me, I am usually as accurate as a Swiss watch when it comes to my toilet visits.)

Anyway as I sat I had the strangest feeling in my stomach, it felt like two stones had dropped from my stomach itself straight down into my bowels.

I can only liken it to when your stomach leaps on a rollercoaster. Within seconds a monstrous turd fell, and I do mean fell no pushing needed out of my arse followed by another equally large monster. The sound of them hitting the water was ridiculous. If I had to describe the sound I would have to go with "Slaaaaaapppppooooooooommmmm"

I have felt fantastic since. 

• Paid Members
On 5/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, King Coconut said:

I've just had one of those soul-cleansing poos that leaves you feeling like you can tackle anything. I won't go into the specifics of the loggage, but does everyone have them now and again? It's a genuine gift of evolution. 

Yup. As I mentioned in my post last week, it was such an (unexpected) event I had to have a wee lie down. 20 mins and I was ready for anything. Awesome. 

On 5/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, King Coconut said:

I've just had one of those soul-cleansing poos that leaves you feeling like you can tackle anything. I won't go into the specifics of the loggage, but does everyone have them now and again? It's a genuine gift of evolution. 

I had the complete opposite of one of those this morning. It involved 45 minutes of shaking, sweating and straining for a minimal result. Only for a second, slightly less distressing round half an hour later. It was one of those experience where you need to have a lay down afterwards.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

People talk about “regularity “ as a good thing but I actually find having to go for a poo at the same times of day like clockwork compared to just “whenever I need to” a few years ago to be a disconcerting reminder of the aging process/the inexorable march towards death.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Divorced Dad said:

Anyone else need one as soon as they wake up in the morning? 

2 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

One when I get up. Then another after a sip of coffee touches my lips. 

Basically what I was alluding to. Regardless of whether I went the night before.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah, coffee is dangerous. Good coffee is lethal.

We’ve moved offices and my mate’s started to bring in a Costa every day as it’s on her way in. It’s nice, but I’m getting bored of making excuses to go for a shite.

Luckily, we’re in a phone black hole and have to move about for a signal; 'I’m just going outside to make a call’ means I’m going to Lebanon the hell out of the toilet.

Edited by Frankie Crisp