Shitting, AGAIN

Divorced Dad

I used to laugh at people who pissed like that, but then I tried it and now I take it all back. I'm a changed man, and no longer get my palms wet if someone's pissed on the floor beforehand.

I exclusively piss in the wild. There's nothing more liberating than pulling your pants down to your ankles (after taking your shoes and socks off obv) and letting rip in to a pile of nettles or up the side of a persons house and then no handed helicoptering yourself dry.

17 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Whatever shitty bollox

That got a hearty laugh. Thanks for that.

16 hours ago, Sphinx said:

The anus has a lip at the front (dunno what the technical term is). If you wipe back to front, you can basically scoop up to it as you wipe.

This is definitely a thing. I tend to scoop, maybe even pinch a little. I can't fathom the idea of just wiping, flat against your skin. That, more so than how I wipe, is how you get shit where it shouldn't be.

So after extensive testing, I can confirm that sitting has no bearing on the amount of wipes required. 

I varied my diet in order to try a range of substances. 

As well as standard toilet roll, I tried quilted, scented, wet wipes, triple ply, a hot flannel and three seashells. The results were negligible. 

In conclusion, do whatever feels right. I will be going back to standing full time. Apart from the pooing bit. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Steve Justice said:

So after extensive testing, I can confirm that sitting has no bearing on the amount of wipes required. 

I varied my diet in order to try a range of substances. 

As well as standard toilet roll, I tried quilted, scented, wet wipes, triple ply, a hot flannel and three seashells. The results were negligible. 

In conclusion, do whatever feels right. I will be going back to standing full time. Apart from the pooing bit. 

Standing outside at 8pm to clap for Steve Justice.

• Paid Members
On 3/22/2020 at 8:34 AM, Mr_Danger said:

There's nothing more liberating than pulling your pants down to your ankles

A friend once told me of a game that got played when the group were a few drinks in where someone would declare "school boy piss". Whoever lost (I forget the competitive element) would have to drop trousers and pants the their ankles to take a piss, looking a bit like butters in southpark I assume. 

source.gif

• Paid Members

Today:

My 3 year old on toilet shouts: “DAAAAAD”

Me downstairs: “YEAHHHH?”

Her: “I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND”

Me: “AWWW THANKS MATE”

Her: “CAN YOU WIPE MY BUUUM? I WANT SOME CRISPS”