Shitting, AGAIN

Divorced Dad

• Paid Members

Can't say I've ever done a jobby that's smelled anything other than honking but I took a piss earlier and the rather pleasant smell of Sugar Puffs wafted up. Not sure if this is a thing on here or not but it was 2014 the last time I consumed Sugar Puffs.

No idea if there is a scientific explanation or not or if it's connected to being back lifting weights and consuming supplements/shakes. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Can't say I've ever done a jobby that's smelled anything other than honking but I took a piss earlier and the rather pleasant smell of Sugar Puffs wafted up. Not sure if this is a thing on here or not but it was 2014 the last time I consumed Sugar Puffs.

No idea if there is a scientific explanation or not or if it's connected to being back lifting weights and consuming supplements/shakes. 

I've had that. Need to be careful - if it happens too often, it can be taken as an indicator of pre-diabetes. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I've had that. Need to be careful - if it happens too often, it can be taken as an indicator of pre-diabetes. 

I had no idea so thanks for the heads up! Thankfully not a regular smell but will get it checked out if that changes.

• Paid Members

There's a moment, it's a distinguished moment that we've all endured, it's a moment where our body both congratulates us and gives us a stark warning.

Your stomach's mildly cramped and made the noise of a toddler dragging it's face over a balloon. You acknowledge this, but believe you can wait another half hour.

On 28 minutes of your self enforced countdown you decide to concede to the second more ghastly grown. You drop trou and sit, as you reach a suitable position the world decides to turn in on itself and the fulcrum of such an event is your hoop. Flows of loose shit pour from you with utter disregard for absolutely everything.

And it happens, a strange sensation, your entire body goosepimples and shiver descends over you.

Those goosepimples, those hairs that cover your being all standing firm are sending a message; "Well done you averted a disaster ... But don't fucking wait so long next time!"

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

There's a moment, it's a distinguished moment that we've all endured, it's a moment where our body both congratulates us and gives us a stank warning.

Fixed.

• Paid Members

On a couple of occasions I have made Chinese food at home, one time the next days farts and shites smelled of Chinese Five Spice, and the other time they smelled of Hoisin. I do love both of those tastes and had gone very heavy on them leading to pungent aroma. 

13 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve become aware over the years that this kind of heat we’re having gives me a dodgy tum.

I normally get at least one bad gut and poo episode when we go away for a summer holiday, the worse ones usually occur in Florida when it’s especially hot and humid.

So at the moment, I’m tudding very loosely indeed and more frequently than normal. Anyone else get that, or am I just fucked?

There's nothing worse in the shitting world than having to have a long heavy sweaty shit in an uncooled humid room. I find when i'm in those predicaments it's in the most disgusting of shitters. Where possible I keep in mind where the nearest shopping mall, supermarket or eating establishment is although the latter requires you to have enough holding time to get your order in and the drink on the table to hold your place as such.

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

This used to be such a joyous thread. There should be a different thread for you African Bum Disease lot. 

This reminds me of a weird thing at my school whereby if someone was tricked into saying they had “skill” they were then accused of having Mad African Bum Disease. Still no idea.