Shitting, AGAIN

Divorced Dad

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

So let me get this right, you lean forward, stick your hand in the shit bowl, wipe, and then pull the shitty paper out to check it? 

And I'm the weird one? 

12 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Stand, wipe, check, dispose. 

A very similar method, granted, but we don't stick our hand in the shitty toilet nor run the risk of wiping shit over ourselves as we pull it back out to check it. 

Sitters aren't winning this one. You're not properly house trained. Disgusting. 

25 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

When standing there's more manoeuvrability. If you're a skinny, sitting kind of makes sense. But if your arse pretty much takes up the width of the bowl, even with bending you're going to struggle to not let your hand touch the toilet seat and porcelain, and not much space for the wiping motion. 

I don't understand how you think the human body works in proportion to space. 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

When standing there's more manoeuvrability.

How? You're upright, and therefore in a more rigid body position. Surely your cheeks are pressed tight together.

If you are sitting, your legs and cheeks are spread, making it much easier to wipe. You just need to raise your squat slightly.

If you've got a messy poo to sort out the moment you stand up your bum cheeks automatically squish together  mushing and expanding the area of shit on/around bumhole. There's no logic in standing. When you see any image of a person wiping on telly/film/favourite fetish website theyre NEVER stranding. Popular culture say's you're wrong. I say you're wrong.

What direction do we all wipe in? It never dawned on me until having daughters that there was a different way other than back to front but obviously for a lady that's how you end up with shit in chuff. It's too late for me to change though and I don't have a chuff just a gooch that's always cleaned properly just in case.

Edited by Mr_Danger

14 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

So let me get this right, you lean forward, stick your hand in the shit bowl, wipe, and then pull the shitty paper out to check it? 

And I'm the weird one? 

Can I just check - do you flush the toilet between visits, or do you just let all your faeces pile up in there until it’s an inch from the rim?  

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

If you've got a messy poo to sort out the moment you stand up your bum cheeks automatically squish together  mushing and expanding the area of shit on/around bumhole. There's no logic in standing. When you see any image of a person wiping on telly/film/favourite fetish website theyre NEVER stranding. Popular culture say's you're wrong. I say you're wrong.

What direction do we all wipe in? It never dawned on me until having daughters that there was a different way other than back to front but obviously for a lady that's how you end up with shit in chuff. It's too late for me to change though and I don't have a chuff just a gooch that's always cleaned properly just in case.

As in you start at the top of your arse crack and wipe towards your gooch and balls? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

It just feels right man, it just feels right.

Everyone knows you're meant to give them a gentle hoist to open up a safe passage to the perineum and onward to the Marmite mine, requiring a downward motion in the first instance. To do so in the opposite direction is most unseemly. Unless your space hoppers haven't dropped?