• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been in the smaller of the two Tesco in Lincoln. Things were pretty much in stock apart from loo roll and pet food. Did see one guy at the till getting told by the checkout girl that he couldn't

People have lost any sense of good social etiquette. I nipped into my local Aldi the other day before lunch for a second bottle of whiskey and some scrote started shouting to get away from him.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Harry Wiseau said:

That thought also crossed my mind but Simon seems to be looking for a more complicated solution

Not really looking for a complicated solution if that's the simplest answer and really it was probably more of my own inner monologue on the matter verbalisedĀ  than anything.Ā 

31 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is there a vietnamese version of the app Simon?

Yeah it's called Blue zone, it's the second version they've used. They had another information and hotspot warning version back in April but bluezone came along sometime this summer during the second wave. I haven't installed it as there's been so few cases (few thousand tops)Ā  here I see little need to do so unless something changes

• Paid Members

As a keen follower of Midway Mayhem on YouTube (he covers all the major US theme parks) Iā€™m stillĀ amazed at howĀ blasĆ© people are over in Florida.

Heā€™s at Universal a lot at the momentĀ covering the new Jurassic World coaster and a couple of days ago the park was ā€œat capacityā€. It looked horrendous.

It just made me wonder how many previously perfectly healthy people left for home having become infected.

Edited by scratchdj
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Pressures on now. GiveĀ it a week until Johnson announcesĀ a ā€˜Break of Circuitā€™ lockdown, totally different to the Circuit Breaker heā€™s already said no to.

"From 7pm on Monday, England will go on a wire cutting stay indoors event." He has to call it something else, otherwise it will make Sir Kier look right

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Pressures on now. GiveĀ it a week until Johnson announcesĀ a ā€˜Break of Circuitā€™ lockdown, totally different to the Circuit Breaker heā€™s already said no to.

Nah. ā€œFire breakā€ lockdown. Which definitely isnā€™t a ā€œcircuit breakerā€ lockdown that Wales have been threatening for days.

Ā 

78B49DF4-7E95-48A1-B074-11906D1F0F25.jpeg

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, gmoney said:

It puts me in mind of early 90s WCW up and comer Firebreaker Chip.

Was he the one that was announced as coming from WCW Special Forces?