Rey_Piste

someone at work brought a bag of these in - Bon Chance Cheese & Garlic bread crisps. They're amazing although they should really be called GARLIC and cheese crisps really - strewth they're strong! they would go so well with one of the 0% beers that is in the fridge in the canteen but it's only half nine and someone would make arsey comments even though they're alcohol free. great cunch to them too.

Apparently they were acquired in Sainsburys. no GMO, no Trans Fat and high in fibre, so essentially it's health food.

Bon ChanceCheese & Garlic  Bread Crisps 110g

Edited by Harry Wiseau
they brought them in, not bought!

Lads, I'm really sorry to say that Tanya in the Winchester branch of Poundland confirmed that Crackzels will no longer be sold there. Devvoed.

She did say keep an eye out as you never know but her tone was not optimistic. They had some Garlic Bread ones but I left them for a less discerning shopper. 

Also, look what I found at the back of the cupboard.

spacer.png

I'd say there is about 20 bits left so I'll be rationing them to one a month.

Farewell Crackzels. Off to join Snyders down the big pretzel piece aisle in the sky.

We still have Huligans and whatever that other one is that I had about a year ago.

• Paid Members
On 9/6/2023 at 7:56 PM, SuperBacon said:

Farewell Crackzels. Off to join Snyders down the big pretzel piece aisle in the sky.

Went to Poundland yesterday so we could grab some - of course honey mustard had already been wiped out. They had jalapeño and garlic bread flavours. Mrs raid didn’t quite register what I meant by “my last chance to buy these” … we bought one pack of each.