Rey_Piste

• Paid Members
Just now, Carbomb said:

That's probably going to be the next Tory slogan

Looking at some recent polling predictions this might be the only place there are any Tories. Even in the worst case scenario, the constituency I live in Sleaford and North Hykeham votes 55% Tory and no amount of sweet, sweet eel will change that. 

2 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Looking at some recent polling predictions this might be the only place there are any Tories. Even in the worst case scenario, the constituency I live in Sleaford and North Hykeham votes 55% Tory and no amount of sweet, sweet eel will change that. 

Please. This thread is a safe space.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Pleased to report these are quite nice. Grilled eel.

IMG20230313234505.jpg

IMG20230313234518.jpg

Are they just eel flavoured niknaks? There's a little thai 'supermarket' near me and once the bloke sold me some fish jerky.  It was tough as fuck, like the tongue of a brogue & and after loads of chewing you just got a mouthful of dead fishy spit. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Are they just eel flavoured niknaks? There's a little thai 'supermarket' near me and once the bloke sold me some fish jerky.  It was tough as fuck, like the tongue of a brogue & and after loads of chewing you just got a mouthful of dead fishy spit. 

Yeh, that's essentially it. I'd recommend them, though - not too fishy in flavour, and the right balance of salty and sweet for a savoury snack.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Having a bit of an existential crisis today as One Beyond/One Below started stocking Wonka Dweebs and I got really excited because I used to like them as a kid. Got an Orange/Cola and a Lemonade & Apple and they're fab. I told my coworker and they said they're just Nerds and I was sure Dweebs were different but it turns out I was thinking of Nerds and I'm not sure what Dweebs are.

Either way they're tooth achingly nice.