Rey_Piste

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Festive Fungi Flavour sounds like a winner to me Raiders. 

Had something similar before - it does work (sort of).

On 1/23/2023 at 10:09 PM, Carbomb said:

I saw the most ridiculous, poncy, north London crisps in a shop recently. I mean, who comes up with these flavours? What sort of hipster sits there and thinks "That's what people want"? Gentrification at its worst.

IMG20230119195633.thumb.jpg.3efa488b52449061b935e86f3d37b2b4.jpg

(They were quite nice.)

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Festive Fungi Flavour sounds like a winner to me Raiders. 

Fun fact : I took a photo of a mushroom shaped Christmas tree ornament for posting later to the Minor Annoyances thread but I've been too pissed off to post it.

Presents, snow, robins, Santa. There's plenty of real Christmas involved in Christmas. You can't fucking make anything you like into a Christmas thing just by hanging it on your bastard tree. Broccoli is not Christmas. Big Ben is not Christmas. An XBox joypad is not Christmas. John Lewis.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Fun fact : I took a photo of a mushroom shaped Christmas tree ornament for posting later to the Minor Annoyances thread but I've been too pissed off to post it.

Presents, snow, robins, Santa. There's plenty of real Christmas involved in Christmas. You can't fucking make anything you like into a Christmas thing just by hanging it on your bastard tree. Broccoli is not Christmas. Big Ben is not Christmas. An XBox joypad is not Christmas. John Lewis.

We will all be waiting with bated breath for the picture. 

I need to preface this: There is a running joke within our family that my ex is one of those people that gives incredibly bad/basic details about things, "Remember that man in that film? You know the one? He has a face" etc

So when she said all she wanted for Christmas was a snack we had got in a snack box once (not this year it turns out, so that makes it even harder) I was determined to find it.

One thing about me, is despite being a twat, I am really thoughtful when it comes to gifts and will go to some lengths to get people what they like/hinted at etc.

So off I went on a hunt about 6 months ago. The details I had to go on? "Could be garlic, could be chilli, might be a pretzel piece, might be corn based, like a nik nak...but not, maybe actually more biscuit like, similar to a cracker" Great.

Long story short. I've finally found it. It's from Romania and is not available anywhere, but I did leave a message on the website and lo and behold have received this.

spacer.png

What is an MOQ you ask? Oh, a Minimum Order Quantity! So does anyone want to go halves on a pallet ffs. How do I get myself into these predicaments.

And also, poor Cristina, she probably thinks I'm after setting up their UK distribution and is on for a partnership. I only really want a couple of bags Crissy. Soz.

Do we have any Romanians on here? 😄

6 minutes ago, waters44 said:

How much is a pallet?!

If you haven’t already it may be worth asking Snackverse or whatever they’re called to see if they have any of the Romania boxes left you can buy?

I've asked how much and I've emailed Snackd to see if they can source them.

I'm not asking Snackverse (formerly Snack Surprise) on account of them being utter pricks. I'm thoughtful, but I'm also principled :)

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've asked how much and I've emailed Snackd to see if they can source them.

I'm not asking Snackverse (formerly Snack Surprise) on account of them being utter pricks. I'm thoughtful, but I'm also principled :)

Let me know how much and I’ll see if I can help you out!

Yeah I had to knock Snack Surprise on the head a while back. The product was amazing but service absolutely shocking. Is Snakd a similar thing?