Bischoff Sacked

Yakashi

• Paid Members

Never minded Bischoff tbh.

Most of the animosity towards him stems from years of WWE "He tried to put us out of business" propaganda by every crying talking head on seemingly every single documentary they've ever done.

Hypocritical twats.

Either that or for constantly calling Meltzer a cunt.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Never minded Bischoff tbh.

Most of the animosity towards him stems from years of WWE "He tried to put us out of business" propaganda by every crying talking head on seemingly every single documentary they've ever done.

Hypocritical twats.

Either that or for constantly calling Meltzer a cunt.

No one likes Meltzer. The issues with his pod were his convenient amnesia and rewriting of history not his Meltz hyperbole.

I'd imagine him collapsing WCW is what most people dislike him for. He was clearly burnt out but he still stood by cashing his cheques and watched it crumble.

2 minutes ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

Fail to see how anyone can be fully judged in a new role in just over 4 months into the tenure.

Tried that after my three month probation.  Maybe this Vince guy also works as a manager for a shit warehouse?

1 hour ago, bigfoote said:

Considering he upped sticks and moved his whole family to Stamford because of his new role, I'd say he cares a bit.

If he upped sticks and moved his whole family to another part of the country based on a contract with a company that he's been fired from before then he's a moron. He must have known there was every chance this would happen.

What? Did he think this was a 10-15 year job he was getting? 

16 minutes ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

Fail to see how anyone can be fully judged in a new role in just over 4 months into the tenure. Guessing he has probably upset Vince somewhere down the line. Must admit though, I thought Heyman would be the first one to do that. 

I suppose Heyman has a bit of leverage these days as part of the package with Brock, who they need to keep happy. Prichard is a lick arse so can see why Vince went with him again.

1 minute ago, DCW said:

I suppose Heyman has a bit of leverage these days as part of the package with Brock, who they need to keep happy. Prichard is a lick arse so can see why Vince went with him again.

Heyman has reportedly been writing Brock’s storylines for years now anyway, and Ronda Rousey’s, so he must be used to working with mad old Vince creatively.

If you say Eric's surname loud and fast, it sounds like a sneeze so he was fucked before he even began when you think about it.  Mad old Vince must've thought he was passing on colds left right and centre when everyone was saying his name in meetings.

The writing was on the wall. Constant reports of Vince demanding Smackdown being rewritten. If there was ever going to be a fall guy, then the former CEO of WCW was going to be that man. I actually feel sorry for Bischoff bearing in mind he clearly cared about gaining the position and moved to Connecticut for the role. Vince seems to do things on a whim just because he can but if anything, Vince is the problem right now.

• Paid Members

The, “Executive Producer,” of Smackdown getting fired and replaced the week that they lose a million viewers, I can’t see how this isn’t a case of Vince chucking him under the bus to placate Fox. The only surprise is it happened so quickly and Vince hasn’t realised its likely to continue dropping and he’ll run out of scapegoats. 

“Lads, don’t worry. I’m sacking myself. I’m a sacked man.”

Edited by Supremo

53 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Tried that after my three month probation.  Maybe this Vince guy also works as a manager for a shit warehouse?

Understand what you are saying but this role is hardly the same as a warehouse role or stacking shelves in Asda is it? 

I would envision and expect that a role like this or one of similar ilk would have a minimum term of at least twelve months to actually give the person sufficent time to put their plans in place with the end result ultimately being to improve the product on a consistent basis. 

But I realise that this is Vince we are talking about, who allegedly looses his shit when someone sneezes in his presence.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz