WWE Crown Jewel 2019

Hannibal Scorch

Wwe have at their hands the most interesting storyline in years, the idea that smackdown has both world titles on guys who shouldn't lose them for at least 6 months, raw desperately trying to get a title back, aj stepping up as the (us) champ that runs the camp again, this could literally be most intriguing story they've told in years......... 

Watch as they trade wyatt to raw next Monday....... 

I really enjoyed that. Best Saudi show by some distance. And I got weirdly emotional explaining to my daughters why the women's match was so huge. Admittedly that was ruined by one of them calling The Fiend 'Graham Wyatt' but the right result at the end. 

Tyson Fury was really good too. Even if he did yell 'come here you pussy!' right at the end. 

11 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Call it a hunch, but I still don’t think WWE will get off lightly with this in the eyes of many. Mainly due to choice of show/country. 

It could be better than Wrestlemania 17 and I still wouldn't watch. I have some principles, not many but some.

18 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

It could be better than Wrestlemania 17 and I still wouldn't watch. I have some principles, not many but some.

For clarity, there’s no comment from me on that principle. 

It was more a note on WWE making the switch they likely couldn’t avoid, but then probably negating it by choosing the show and venue they did.

More than slightly tone deaf.

I think I read that the concept of the Fiend and the Firefly Funhouse came from Bray Wyatt himself more than from creative or Vince?

Edited by uklaw

41 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So that’s both champs on Smackdown now? 

“Triple H announced Tuesday on WWE Backstage that Raw traded Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross to SmackDown for "future draft picks down the line" “

I think Raw would look like turkeys if they don’t take advantage of that now.

Edited by The Dart