WWE Crown Jewel 2019

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Nope, doesn’t interest me. And I wonder how thrilled Fox are that the person who made his big debut on their show is having his match over there?

Did you really expect Tyson or Cain to have their first match in wwe on an episode of Smackdown?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Did you really expect Tyson or Cain to have their first match in wwe on an episode of Smackdown?

I didn’t expect them to, no. But Fox want the ratings and we have no idea how much of this “Sports” angle was down to them.

TBF I would rather be on a PPV I can ignore then be on one I would have to sit through 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I shouldnt be bothered, because I've long since cared about what WWE do as a business, because they are totally full of shite, but its a bit heartbreaking that they give matches like this to the Saudis. This should be a WrestleMania card. Cain vs Brock. Fury vs Braun. Team Hogan vs Team Flair. Three matches that would probably keep a crowd interested past the 9 hours they show on the Network. And they give them to this lot. They're such desperate fuckers.

Just think if they had the Saudi deal about a 15 years ago, all those big moments you've loved over the years would probably have happened in front of a dead arse crowd who doesnt know what's going on. Wrestling should be building matches for the fans to buy due to the anticipation of the story told. Not "give us money, you can have the match." It reminds me of when KISS toured with Peter Criss again because the promoter wanted at least 3 original members in the band. So they put him on drums and then sacked him again at the end of the tour.

• Paid Members

Velasquez has some transferable skills and a little bit of experience. Him and Brock could work.

Fury and Strowman has the potential to be really, really bad. Some seriously good booking is needed to get around the shortcomings.

Mayweather being surprisingly good has made everyone forget that otherwise, boxers/boxing in wrestling matches equals absolute fucking shite.

Edited by tiger_rick