WWE Crown Jewel 2019

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I really hope that the pairing of Cain and Rey Mysterio means that they're going to let Velasquez do some of his lucha spots. I'm not really interested in the match if they do it as "WWE does worked MMA", but if the story is that Lesnar has Cain scouted, but he starts busting out hurricanranas and springboard arm drags, it could be quite entertaining.Ā 

• Paid Members

While I totally get @WyattSheepMask's point, that was Wrestlemania 24, 11Ā years ago. When he fought McGregor in 2017 he apparently earned $275 million for that fight. He probably wasn't getting that pay in his prime. Plus Saudi's are funding it so I find it totally believableĀ Ā 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Bullshit. Mayweather got paid $2million for Wrestlemania and he was the biggest name in boxing at the time. Obviously Fury isnā€™t getting paid peanuts, but no way is he getting that

Fury apparently got a guaranteed $1 million for his last fight yet here were still sites reporting that his purse was $12 million. Theres so many false figures out there at the moment, you never know what to believe.

I'm sure I read that since the Saudi shows starts WWE has been up about $40million per quarter in the category the money for those shows would go under.Ā 

Vince's net worth also increased by about a billion last year.Ā 

I'd say the figure for Fury is totally believable especially in terms of getting him on their TV for weeks before too.

All that FOX money, USA Network's new deal for RAW and Saudi money. They are rolling in it. The press attention alone has paid that money back for Fury already, I have friends who are big boxing fans viewing these clips of him and they normally give me a hard time about watching wrestling.Ā 

The brawl with Braun has done 5m YouTube views as well.Ā 

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Fury apparently got a guaranteed $1 million for his last fight yet here were still sites reporting that his purse was $12 million. Theres so many false figures out there at the moment, you never know what to believe.

The guarantee is a place holder. It is a guarantee youā€™ll get at least that. The purse is based on ticket sales, PPV buys and sponsorship. For example, Mayweather was guaranteed $100m for his fight with McGregor, but his purse was $275m in the end

He isnt Factom

Thats Joshua.Ā 

Fury is smart, Wilder despite being Mr Ko hasn't captured the American public and can't sell out his living room. It just won't be huge in America even after the last fight.Ā 

Fury wants the Wilder fight and for the Saudis to want it and pay over the odds to get it (ala Joshua vs ruiz 2).Ā 

By appearing in wwe andĀ  Fury will totally up his value there and I can see wilder vs fury in Saudi next year.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā