WWE Crown Jewel 2019

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Fury is renowned for saying some of the most Inflammatory things In modern boxing.

He’s performing in Saudi Arabia.

Should be interesting to say the least......

13 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Everyone just needs to accept that Tyson Fury is the biggest most loveable lump in the whole of boxing and wrestling. A genuine inspiration.....And a handsome bastard as well.

Oddly both these things are true.

A Tag Team Turmoil match has been announced for the show.

Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode, The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The OC and The B Team will be involved and the winner wins some sort of World Cup.

• Paid Members

Reckon I'll carry on with my usual tradition in these Saudi shows of ignoring the current roster shite and tuning in for the last hour to catch the banged-up proper superstars making fools of themselves in the main event for a few quid.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode, The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The OC and The B Team will be involved and the winner wins some sort of World Cup.

The winning team are going to be declared the World Cup Winners and Best Tag Team in the World.

You know what that means...

50BF38F9-AD4D-4633-A864-A9C2D6DC0A52.thumb.jpeg.f138efa17b8eb31817914d4ffd25b211.jpeg

40 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I wish they'd do a tag team Royal Rumble on one of these shows. Between the four brands, they've probably got about 27 tag teams, but that still leaves room for a couple of surprises. I just want to see Deuce and Domino one more time.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:55 PM, tiger_rick said:

Velasquez has some transferable skills and a little bit of experience. Him and Brock could work.

Fury and Strowman has the potential to be really, really bad. Some seriously good booking is needed to get around the shortcomings.

Mayweather being surprisingly good has made everyone forget that otherwise, boxers/boxing in wrestling matches equals absolute fucking shite.

I will be surprised if any of these matches go beyond 5 minutes. Fury will probably knock Braun out in 60 seconds, Brock/Velasquez might go a bit longer with a few submission holds.

I am intrigued about Bray Wyatt/Rollins, its for the title but both are on different brands which suggests Rollins is retaining but surely they won't do another bullshit ending....

11 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

I will be surprised if any of these matches go beyond 5 minutes. Fury will probably knock Braun out in 60 seconds, Brock/Velasquez might go a bit longer with a few submission holds.

I am intrigued about Bray Wyatt/Rollins, its for the title but both are on different brands which suggests Rollins is retaining but surely they won't do another bullshit ending....

You give WWE way too much credit.

I'm going with the 'Seth pushed a large piece of scaffolding/stage furniture onto The Fiend and pins him' finish.

• Paid Members

Reports are that Seth is out of the Hogan vs. Flair match, suggesting this rematch wasn’t planned originally.

To think, they went with that Hell In A Cell finish and weren’t going to follow it up. Incredible. They thought that’d be a satisfactory finish to move on from.

Or, just as likely, even Hulk Hogan decided, “he’s bad for my PR, brother.”

Edited by Supremo