WWE Crown Jewel 2019

Hannibal Scorch

37 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Where are you seeing coverage of this? I haven’t seen much of it either way yet, apart from when Tyson Fury was announced.

Pretty much just through Twitter and other social media. Nothing from any mainstream organisation.

7 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Natalya, for all the stick she gets, is one of the solid hands of the Women’s division, they were going to use her last time with Alexa as her opponent until it was swerved last minute. Lacey is an utter disaster in the ring but the company seems to like her cos of the military background but I think they trust Nattie to work with her more than say Nikki, Becky or Sasha

I don’t know where this myth comes from that Nattie is this good wrestler. She’s been around for about 15 years and had maybe three good matches in her life. I can’t think of one thing she’s ever done that was interesting except one match with Charlotte that has been eclipsed a hundred times over now. Even ronda couldn’t make her interesting and ronda made everyone she was associated with more interesting than they ever had been previously or have since. 

Edited by Yakashi

35 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

I don’t know where this myth comes from that Nattie is this good wrestler. 

A lot of it is because she’s related to Bret and Owen Hart. The rest is because she was one of very few in the divas era who came from a wrestling background and worked the indies rather than being hired from pictures in a fitness modelling magazine. So when all of her matches were shit, it was just blamed on the other divas. 

7 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Probably be the same as when Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss wrestled a match in Abu Dhabi and had to wear full body suits.

I quite like those body suits to be honest thought they were rather snazzy. Part of me wants to see them have to come out in Lucha masks as well to adhere to full on Saudi rules, the shit storm online would be glorious