Facts that make you feel old

Chilly McFreeze

Doing a rewatch of The Sopranos last year I noted how old Gandolfini was to my girlfriend,  he was the same age as me at the time. “Can you believe he’s the same age as me!” Apparently she could believe it. That made me feel old.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Doing a rewatch of The Sopranos last year I noted how old Gandolfini was to my girlfriend,  he was the same age as me at the time. “Can you believe he’s the same age as me!” Apparently she could believe it. That made me feel old.

Watch SummerSlam 1990 and see what she thinks about you and Earthquake.

• Paid Members
Just now, Lorne Malvo said:

There's more time between the current Batman film and Batman Begins than there was between Batman Begins and Tim Burtons Batman.

Considering we've had the entire Snyderverse run in the middle of that, and two Jokers, that doesn't make me feel too bad.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

There's more time between the current Batman film and Batman Begins than there was between Batman Begins and Tim Burtons Batman.

From what I've heard, The Batman is longer than both these periods.

• Paid Members
On 3/1/2022 at 11:59 PM, Mr_Danger said:

Had this exact same conversation with my wife about a month ago, as we're also going through The Sopranos. I think Gandolfini was 38 when he made that first series, and I'm 39 now, yet he looked closer to my Dad's age. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

The 41 year old playing Vivian Kent on Netflix’ “Inventing Anna” is the little girl from My Girl.

She was also in In The Loop, the movie (sort-of) spin-off of The Thick of It.

• Paid Members

Sean McVay has been head-coach for two superbowl games, with one victory, at thirty-six years old.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That doesn't make me feel old, it just makes me feel incompetent and lazy.

He's younger than me, it counts.