Facts that make you feel old

Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members

Not so much films or wrestling for me, but it's stuff I read on here that gun to my head, I'd swearĀ it'd only been posted maybe two or three years ago tops. Case in point: wide awake going through off topic gold at 3am, I had to look again when I realised Frankie's Idiots at Work thread will be ELEVEN YEARS OLD in just a few months.Ā 

• Paid Members
On 8/8/2019 at 1:17 PM, Accident Prone said:

We have people fresh out of University, some even straight from 6th form, in for trainingĀ and the amount of them who don't know how to use or talk overĀ a telephone, or show trepidation in doing so...Christ. It's something they've never really had to do voluntarily before as texting/messaging has been an almost constant in theirĀ lives. Makes me feel like a caveman.

Agreed. Had a few work experience people in recently and every single one had the same thing in common, in that they would literally do anything to avoid having to phone someone, almost begging to just email or text them instead.