The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members

Apparently, he'll be doing some in-ring stuff. But I genuinely wonder if he's got enough recognition factor to be partly in for The Go Big Show's next season.

Also, remembering the whole TBS/The Big Show thing, I've just thought of 'The New Tall', and it's so shit it's making me giggle. "WEE-ELLLL.... WELL IT'S THE NEW TALL!'.

• Paid Members

Dark: Elevation is a pretty lame name but yeah looks like the usual 2 hour+ Darks will be a thing of the past. If TNT ever add that extra hour of AEW that'll be four nights a week of new shows (not including PPVs) which is a bit much.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

Dark: Elevation is a pretty lame name but yeah looks like the usual 2 hour+ Darks will be a thing of the past. If TNT ever add that extra hour of AEW that'll be four nights a week of new shows (not including PPVs) which is a bit much.

My assumption is that Dark WILL be the extra hour. I don't think it's coincidence that they did a packed hour-long show recently.

Edited by Chris B

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Chris B said:

He's only two year's older than this year's Royal Rumble winner and Wrestlemania main-eventer.

Technically main evented last year’s Wrestlemania, too. Jumping ship in his prime!

Paul Wight vs. Marko Stunt, please.

• Paid Members
Just now, LaGoosh said:

A Marko Stunt match has to be done. Equally for some reason I think an MJF vs Big Show feud would make for some great telly. Both would play well off eachother. 

Failing that a skit where Peter Avalon eats a mushroom and turns into Wardlow to fight him.