All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Hancock calling people fleeing London last night "totally irresponsible" the fucking cunt. Like government policies haven't been completely irresponsible from February. Like it's not irresponsible to announce a severe midnight lockdown at 4pm the same fucking day.

When can we start getting the guillotines out for these vile bastards?

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Someone I used to work with and is a rabid Hillsong attendee just posted this on FB. We’re never going to get a left/centralist government are we 

Fucking hell. I know I posted about shared responsibility, but that is some disingenuous ignorant whataboutery. "A bit wrong." 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Hancock calling people fleeing London last night "totally irresponsible" the fucking cunt. Like government policies haven't been completely irresponsible from February. Like it's not irresponsible to announce a severe midnight lockdown at 4pm the same fucking day.

When can we start getting the guillotines out for these vile bastards?

I pointed this out to people. They were told the new rules began in 6 hours. Of course people are going to try and get home ASAP. How dare those people following our new rules be so irresponsible 

That’s what pisses me off the most about this outcome. People who flaunted the rules will now turn around say “See it doesn’t make a difference the plandemic is all about control” whilst the Cunts will say “If the great unwashed just listened to us then we’d be okay, this is why you can have nice things.” 
Meanwhile the sensible people who understand that the government are a bunch of self serving cunts but so are the deniers get to suffer all the same. Cunts.

As I saw on Twitter, I remember when travelling the length of the country whilst having Covid symptoms is what any good father would have done. 
Ive seen that FB thing shared. I’m sure it was one of my gf’s family who have been breaking the rules from day one but that’s different. 

The north DOES have it worse than the south, that’s undeniable, but it doesn’t make them enemies. As always in this country it’s a race to the bottom instead of organising and getting everyone to the top. 

“Nobody wins, unless everybody wins. Cmon, ah one two”

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Someone I used to work with and is a rabid Hillsong attendee just posted this on FB. We’re never going to get a left/centralist government are we 

8439F07E-B999-45C1-981E-4AD6C0C8B4A8.jpeg

How many times does the author of that piece need to be told that two (or more) wrongs don't make a right?

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The north DOES have it worse than the south, that’s undeniable, but it doesn’t make them enemies. As always in this country it’s a race to the bottom instead of organising and getting everyone to the top. 

“Nobody wins, unless everybody wins. Cmon, ah one two”

Ban London

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

London is the north. If you can't gob into the English Channel out of your window, you're pushing a bike with some bread in the basket up a steep cobbled street.

*Dvoraks New World Symphony*

Mam made a caaaake every Sunday. I used to taaake a nut off the top.