All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm not claiming he's a good guy, for the record, I've just got a very suspect recall of some things. 

He stared the privatisation of the railways (again unless I'm mixed up) which is something to always hold against him in my book. 

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Can anyone other than pat explain what TERFs are for those who haven't quite made it into the 21st century? 

It’s already answered but as an addendum, it’s also used as a pejorative by a minority towards any woman who has any questions, whatever their intentions, regarding exclusivity around spaces and products that have traditionally be called women’s but that’s for another thread

8 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Wanted to vomit every time I saw a Major is one of the decent Tories comment whenever he spoke out. 

Same with the bunch of cunts that were chucked out of the party last year.

They just rank slightly lower on the cunt scale. 

See also: Stewart, Rory. 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s already answered but as an addendum, it’s also used as a pejorative by a minority towards any woman who has any questions, whatever their intentions, regarding exclusivity around spaces and products that have traditionally be called women’s but that’s for another thread

Additional: There is also the term "SWERF" - "Sex Worker-Exclusionary Radical Feminist". Feminists who believe that women who work in the sex industry are selling out the feminist movement, or, at best, question their agency.

2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Here you are, twice in the space of two minutes practically begging for someone to insult you so you can continue to make things all about yourself, and continue to derail another thread with your incomprehensible, narcissistic tl;dr drivel. You completely lack the ability to have a discussion without demanding you and your life be made the centre of attention.

Thanks. 

don't give a shit about attention. 

Love a discussion,  and seen as was pile on from start was never going to be thus. 

Gave an opinion that was not going to be liked. it happens. 

Keep going with the names, the labels and whatever else. 

As for people insulting, why not discuss or listen. 

Yes i said something about being baws, but justified it. People don't agree, also so be it. tis a discussion forum? 

Apparently my own opinion isnt my own according to every one spouting names and i have no right to hold them. Yet Im the narc. for putting my own views across. Yeah go work that out

Its shit when others make it about someone else rather than discuss the issues at hand because it's different. Odd how that continues to happen because ya know why would a different voice be allowed. 

Hence why keep going with the insults, at somepoint discussion is possible when the anger is disappated. quite happy have that discussion and quite happy to listen and  learn. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, patiirc said:

don't give a shit about attention. 

That's another lie. You crave attention. You make every topic about you. 

13 minutes ago, patiirc said:

Love a discussion,  and seen as was pile on from start was never going to be thus. 

It wasn't a pile on. You gave your opinion, many people posted stuff contradicting you, then you ignored them and chose your own facts. That is your modus operandi. 

17 minutes ago, patiirc said:

Its shit when others make it about someone else rather than discuss the issues at hand because it's different. Odd how that continues to happen because ya know why would a different voice be allowed

You saying it is shit when others make it about someone else is fucking remarkable. 

Different voices are heard all the time, you don't hear them because you are only interested in the sound of your own. 

• Moderators

Looking at page 79 and 80 (I couldn't make it any further) of this thread I fancy bottling myself as I jump off the 700ft aqueduct using 3 foot of steel wire as a noose for my balls. Itd be less painful, and more entertaining,

Cheers Pat. You've had a decent year, stop making a run at White noise all of a sudden. Christ, all you've done in here today is talk shite. Have a minute. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Little Johnny said:

Wouldn't both parties get obliterated under First Past The Post, leading us right back to where we are today? For me, your best hope is the Tories becoming so complacent that they contrive to choose a leader less electable than Theresa May. Does that alone give you more than one term in power though? I don't think it does.

Surely Johnson has to be the most unelectable. He's making May look like a godsend. People surely can't have wanted Johnson as PM. There has to be something about the Tory party stance that has appealed to more people than makes sense. 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Surely Johnson has to be the most unelectable. He's making May look like a godsend. People can't have wanted Johnson as PM. There has to be something about the Tory party stance that has appealed to more people than makes sense. 

Why anyone would want to vote for a bunch of cunts is baffling. 

1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Surely Johnson has to be the most unelectable. He's making May look like a godsend. People surely can't have wanted Johnson as PM. There has to be something about the Tory party stance that has appealed to more people than makes sense. 

We had an election last year and Johnson won so I’d say it’s clear people wanted him as PM. Mainly down to him getting Brexit done.