All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

It’s been rumoured for months he’s going in the new year because he is shite at his job and didn’t know it involved actual work. Plus the money he is missing out on from newspaper columns (but nobody reads them, right?) and the after dinner circuit is pissing him off.  He wanted to be the one who gets Brexit done and wants that to be his legacy. 

He will walk away from a burning house and think he’s a hero because other houses didn’t catch fire. 

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He will walk away from a burning house and think he’s a hero because other houses didn’t catch fire. 

He won't. He will saunter away from a burning house that he set fire to and be so overcome with glee that it has spread to other peoples houses that he will jizz a Union Jack. 

• Paid Members

It's really depressing that all the lock downs have been made completely fucking pointless because of this government of cunts fucking it up at every possible opportunity. 

Earlier THIS WEEK they threatened schools with legal action if they closed due to rising infections. Unbelievable. 

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

To be fair anything is better than Ladbaby again

The thing I don't get on that is the people who admit it's shit but justify it as "it's for a good cause". Are they too thick to work out how to donate directly to the charity or are they just ashamed to admit they like the song?

I don't remember last years thankfully, but from the year before I recall hating his singing and thinking there's something incredibly smug about his wife's face that I find intensely irritating. The second of those is confirmed by the picture from this year's song.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

This is spot on isn't it?

They all have massive 'Sales Director for a small SME' vibe. 

Slightly OT, but I went to Uni with Ash, he's a really good egg and it's great to see how well he's done as film critic/academic. Well worth a follow on Twitter too.

But yeah, it's a spot on description of this utter bunch of cunts.