All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Like was said in the replies to that tweet it's to distract from the sleaze debate he didn't attend in the commons. Cunt. 

• Paid Members

I really don't know how low this Government will need to stoop before the majority has had enough. 

BJ was wandering around a hospital in the North East (avoiding the debate on standards reform that only last week every last one of the Tories turned out for in a brazen attempt to screw the system in favour of a corrupt mate that got caught....yesterday less than a quarter bothered to turn up) NOT a wearing a mask in every single shot of the lame publicity stunt. It's almost as if he is trolling the country now out of contempt. 

He was asked directly multiple times if he was going to apologize for so openly trying to defend corruption and corrupt mates and he flat out ignored the question and said it's about getting things right now. But "getting things right now" didn't involve attending the debate he was forced into due to getting caught out on said corruption. 

It is disgusting how this lot are behaving. I don't usually comment on politics on here but bloody hell what is it going to take? There is not a single credible opposition voice either. It is barely believable after the last two and a half years that they can get away with just about everything and anything they get caught doing wrong, they just pretend it never happened. All het up I am. 

Either he thought it would be a good photo op to detract attention and was too stupid to put a mask on or he thought not wearing a mask would be the talking point and he thinks the British public would think that’s not as bad as not turning up for a debate.

Can Starmer just fuck off now and let Angela Rayner just publicly call all the Tories cunts until the next election?

2 hours ago, Suplex Sinner said:

I really don't know how low this Government will need to stoop before the majority has had enough. 

My one hope, is that as the all encompassing shadow of the shit heap of Brexit starts to fade (not its impact but its dominant place in political and public discourse) people's entrenchments will loosen.

I'm still expecting the Tories to run the next election somehow talking about getting Brexit Done though

Edited by Factotum

• Paid Members

We're not losing a Tory Goverment any time soon, but if this leads to a few of BJ's cronies, and himself, losing their seats, i'd rather that then another few years of this shit show. Can you even table a vote of no confidence in individual MPs?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Like was said in the replies to that tweet it's to distract from the sleaze debate he didn't attend in the commons. Cunt. 

I hate that the general public became aware of "dead cat" strategies and distraction techniques in general. Now every time the Tories do something awful, it's obviously some Machiavellian play to distract from the other awful thing they just did.

No, they're just fucking awful on multiple fronts at the same time. That's it.

• Paid Members

Brexit isn't going anywhere. Even if an agreement with the EU is reached 'Brexit', meaning weaponised patriotism will still be the Tories main strategy...   .. 'We stick up for Britain & the pussies over there just care about foreigners & poofs'. +10 CON

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I hate that the general public became aware of "dead cat" strategies and distraction techniques in general. Now every time the Tories do something awful, it's obviously some Machiavellian play to distract from the other awful thing they just did.

No, they're just fucking awful on multiple fronts at the same time. That's it.

The existence of Dominic Cummings' output on Twitter since leaving his role should put paid to the idea that there's a masterplan delivered by evil geniuses. It's just a bunch of privileged people with deplorable moral compasses doing what they want and using their power and things ingrained in our cap-doffing culture to get away with it.

The latest polling might indicate that, finally, some of this shit is starting to make it through to the electorate and is having an impact. The current version of the Labour Party isn't the ideal version for my tastes but almost anything is going to be a improvement on the last 10 years.

3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Either he thought it would be a good photo op to detract attention and was too stupid to put a mask on or he thought not wearing a mask would be the talking point

The photos of him being the only one not wearing a mask plays nicely into the “Strong man” trope that plays well with the right and far right. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The photos of him being the only one not wearing a mask plays nicely into the “Strong man” trope that plays well with the right and far right. 

Absolutely. If we don't think their supporter base aren't rejoicing that BORIS ain't wearing no mask, fool, then we're all naive.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, 69MeDon said:

Given this is out there, it wouldn't surprise me at all if his bullshit at the CBI was...well, bullshit.

Honestly, that was one of the first things I thought when I saw it!  Although, to be honest, he isn’t usually the bumbling twat when speaking to money as they’re his people, so to speak. Still, staged as fuck.