All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I don't think it is staged. I think as someone, maybe @BomberPatmentioned, we're all on alert for it now so he gets away with being this fucking useless at his job. I'm sure it will suit them that he gets more grief for this than the awful things they do but I think he is just this shit.

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I think about that anecdote frequently, and always have it in mind whenever there's any issue or incident reported through the lens of his presentation of it. 

Because I’m an arsehole, I watch a lot of politics. One he breaks out with the sparseness of a Japanese finishing move is “Croutons in the minestrone” and he always says the first or last word, then stumbles around before saying the whole thing, totally off the cuff of course. And they fucking lap it up. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Because I’m an arsehole, I watch a lot of politics. 

I am not sure the two things are related.

I actually caught some of the speech live. Waffle about Battersea Powerstation (which closed in the 80's and had nothing to do with him), saying Electric Cars don't make the noises you want them to, and then proceeded to make car noises like a shit childs party entertainer, and then some waffle about how good Peppa Pig World was. I think he went for his usual bumbling idiot routine, but I don't think this was the audience who were the type to let lap it up.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

I am not sure the two things are related.

They do compliment each other and dovetail, but yeah I’d still be an arsehole without watching politics. I’d probably watch wrestling or something equally as masochist. 

He's got to have one eye on the exit by now. His entire political career has been about leaving a legacy, whether it be with bicycles, busses, a bridge or an airport. He's probably satisfied enough that he'll always be the Prime Minister of the Britain that faced a global pandemic and kept soldiering on. People have already moved on from him being responsible for thousands of deaths. 

It doesn't really matter what happens now. His next job is going to be a bigger money earner anyway. 

• Paid Members

I do sometimes wonder if the overall performances of our leaders might not be even slightly improved if there was a way to smash that network structure of post-career "consultancy". They might not pull as much corrupt shit if they didn't think it would lead to them lining their pockets post-premiership. That whole thing of "the best way to eliminate illegal activity is to remove the market/money for it" and all that.

Though, to be honest, if I thought there was a way to do it, I'd just do it anyway so that the smug cunts would finally get their come-uppance.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, BigJag said:

What does post political consultancy actual entail? What can Bojo offer in that role?

Swan around giving lectures, book signings etc, while patting himself on the back. I can't see him stepping out of the public eye as he likes the limelight too much. 

25 minutes ago, BigJag said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/my-boris-johnson-story

This piece gives a bit of insight to how he goes about these types of events. I guess some people have too much money to waste.

Im guessing you didn’t see this being posted and discussed on the very same page you posted it?