Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ha! He also said he’d been hacked / someone used his account before deleting that as well. I saw Corbyn was taking legal advice so I’m delighted it happened! 

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ha! He also said he’d been hacked / someone used his account before deleting that as well. I saw Corbyn was taking legal advice so I’m delighted it happened! 

He did and the wording of his apology still seems to suggest he's not admitting he did it. Hopefully his resignation/sacking from his position follows soon. Wonder if he's still amused no end?

Posted

I was going to say that this happening might finally kill the stupid fucking plan to push boats back and to potentially prosecute people who save drowning migrants, but it's Priti Patel so probably not.

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Your Honour, my client would ask that his difficult childhood is taken into account as mitigation when considering his sentence. You see, growing up, he had to endure a female Doctor Who....."

Christ.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Maybe young males see all these politicians breaking the law, getting away with it, having rich, luxurious lifestyles and think "Well, if they can do it......"

#rolemodels

  • Paid Members
Posted

Because of course my frog-git of an MP was one of only 22 who voted against enforcing masks just slightly more.

image.thumb.png.4fcbf33660ef3053d1d97a65ded90481.png

What company he is among there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...