All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Wasn't there a really blatant exemption in the rules for any family that had a child under one, which conveniently included the Johnsons?

I'm actually more surprised it's only coming out now. Not to go all conspiracy theorist but I wonder if some important folk have decided that it's time for him to go, much like they did with Hancock.

Cummings has flat out said that there was a plan to get rid of Johnson in January, after using him to get Brexit through. That's "done" now and, if they get rid of him, they can try and put the blame for that, and the damning COVID report, entirely on him.

4 hours ago, unfitfinlay said:

Wasn't there a really blatant exemption in the rules for any family that had a child under one, which conveniently included the Johnsons?

I'm actually more surprised it's only coming out now. Not to go all conspiracy theorist but I wonder if some important folk have decided that it's time for him to go, much like they did with Hancock.

Cummings has flat out said that there was a plan to get rid of Johnson in January, after using him to get Brexit through. That's "done" now and, if they get rid of him, they can try and put the blame for that, and the damning COVID report, entirely on him.

The Cunts probably saw what happened to the American Cunts after Trump Cunt was booted and are probably now terrified of getting rid of that Cunt Johnson for fear of the cunts that support him turning on them. 

Cunts. 

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

The Cunts probably saw what happened to the American Cunts after Trump Cunt was booted and are probably now terrified of getting rid of that Cunt Johnson for fear of the cunts that support him turning on them. 

Cunts. 

I don't know. For all the comparisons between them, Trump is far more savvy than Johnson is and his supporters are far far more passionate. He's largely managed to wash his hands, and deflect, from the really "bad" stuff (lockdowns, for example) while Johnson has nowhere to deflect things onto. His main strategy now just seems to be pretending that the MASSIVE FUCKING PROBLEMS the UK is facing aren't actually problems at all.

That's only going to last for so long before they become impossible to ignore. We're facing the worst winter in living memory with 50k COVID cases a day and the very real prospect of food shortages. I can definitely see the Tories wanting to get ahead of it to try and minimise the amount of shit that gets on them.

The big question, of course, is who replaces him? My brother has a theory that it'll come down to Sunak and some utter nutjob from the backbenches.....and the nutjob will win because the Tory Party is full of racists. It seems totally plausible to me.

2 minutes ago, unfitfinlay said:

The big question, of course, is who replaces him? My brother has a theory that it'll come down to Sunak and some utter nutjob from the backbenches.....and the nutjob will win because the Tory Party is full of racists. It seems totally plausible to me.

If you're looking for a nutjob, who also happens to be strong on killing refugees in the Channel - a real vote winner with the Tory base - may I suggest Priti Patel? I realise she's not white, but she's one of the good ones!

Edited by 69MeDon

1 minute ago, unfitfinlay said:

I don't know. For all the comparisons between them, Trump is far more savvy than Johnson is and his supporters are far far more passionate.

Plus there’s the big difference between a parliamentary democracy and a presidential democracy. Johnson clearly wants the latter, I mean he talked about wage rises and making out how he was responsible for the first rise in ten years. Who has been in government for those ten years? Trump can separate himself from the GOP with ease as his fans can vote for his candidacy directly, whereas Johnson is dependent on the Tory vote for power. 

There was a very insightful podcast a few weeks ago from Grace Blakely where she interviewed a guy who has studied the tories for many years and who had some fascinating insight into how they've been able to create this insanely strong, broad voter base, the different kinds of voter base involved, and how they're able to transpose the wishes of the super wealthy onto their key demographics. It's quite sad in a lot of ways, because they're extremely adept at bridging across these ideological divides in a way the current Labour leadership has absolutely no interest in. But fascinating nonetheless.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-world-to-win-with-grace-blakeley/id1527993484?i=1000536295026

Edited by hallicks

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, 69MeDon said:

If you're looking for a nutjob, who also happens to be strong on killing refugees in the Channel - a real vote winner with the Tory base - may I suggest Priti Patel? I realise she's not white, but she's one of the good ones!

Oh no. I'm not suggesting they actually WANT a nutjob. The idea is that they'll really want Sunak but aren't naïve but their membership, particularly after the influx of UKIP/BNP folk in recent years. I think they'll make sure to eliminate anybody else that's remotely credible and put him against a relatively obscure weirdo like Christopher Chope, who'll then win.

Sort of like the evil, racist version of the Labour leadership election where they were all "Ha! Corbyn's running. What a joke! Surely our members won't vote for a left wing candidate?"

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Plus there’s the big difference between a parliamentary democracy and a presidential democracy. Johnson clearly wants the latter, I mean he talked about wage rises and making out how he was responsible for the first rise in ten years. Who has been in government for those ten years? Trump can separate himself from the GOP with ease as his fans can vote for his candidacy directly, whereas Johnson is dependent on the Tory vote for power. 

That's a good point. Johnson needs to satisfy the Tory MPs but, in America, the GOP need to satisfy Trump. They are well aware that a Trump endorsement in the Primaries could be the difference between them keeping their nomination or not. That's why so many of them continue to back him even after he set a fucking mob on them. 

• Paid Members

I'm worried we might end up with bloody Nadine Dorries, now that she's been promoted from shrieking fringe backbench nutcase and been bestowed with a veneer of ministerial profile.