AEW Fyter Fest

Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members

I suspected the wheels would come off those post-fight press scrums eventually. I just didn't think it would happen so quickly. Nick Jackson comes off terribly there. A smug little prick, you can't go down the, "LOL, we worked you," route only to immediately say you don't actually know what happened and the guy needed twelve stitches.

My optimism for this group has nosedived after last night.

Definitely caught with their pants down. Tony Khan needs to sit them all down and tell them to get their shit together before they torpedo everything.

Funny thing is Omega and The Bucks are probably the guys I give the least fucks about in AEW.

Cornette can still go do one though. Genuinely can't stand the cunt.

• Paid Members

You can't have your cake and eat it. If you want to do that angle, and they sold it well on the show, then have the courage to stand behind your decision. 

If you truly regret it then don't make excuses. 

Won't pretend I feel any different about AEW after the show though. Far too early to be pretending this is the business or it's all gone to shit. Two shows. Some great stuff, some awful stuff and some in the middle.

• Paid Members

It’s not a huge thing, but other than Cody and Jericho I think they’re severely lacking in terms of entrance music. Nothing stands out and most of it sounds like generic Create A Wrestler themes, if you can hear them at all.

Kenny Omega released a YouTube link of his new theme recently and this version, with lyrics, is far superior to the one they’ve used on the shows. I mean, daft and stupid as fuck, but still. That can be a good thing in pro-wrestling. At the very least, it fits with his 80s action movie/video game character.

I don’t know why they chose to go with the instrumental version, nor why they keep mixing all the entrance music in a manner whereby you almost can’t hear it at all. 

Didn’t they bring Jim Johnston to one of the Starrcast events? They need to bring him in full-time to sort some of this out. 

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Supremo said:

It’s not a huge thing, but other than Cody and Jericho I think they’re severely lacking in terms of entrance music. Nothing stands out and most of it sounds like generic Create A Wrestler themes, if you can hear them at all.

Kenny Omega released a YouTube link of his new theme recently and this version, with lyrics, is far superior to the one they’ve used on the shows. I mean, daft and stupid as fuck, but still. That can be a good thing in pro-wrestling. 

I don’t know why they chose to go with the instrumental version, nor why they keep mixing all the entrance music in a manner whereby you almost can’t hear it at all. 

Didn’t they bring Jim Johnston to one of the Starrcast events? They need to bring him in full-time to sort some of this out. 

Hangman has the best theme hands down.

apparently the mixing is for a UFC/Boxing style presentation but tbh with some of the vanilla themes they have I’m not begging to hear them much louder.