Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

"Listen Lisa nobody is going to invest in your bakery. Not at that price. If I was sold that as an investment I'd be absolutely fuming. What the people need to do now is get out there, get out on the streets, and send the Glazers a message."

• Paid Members

I'd definitely take advice from Gary Neville. Bloke presented my company's Employee Of The Year award via pre-recorded video clip, he obviously knows a shrewd investment when he sees one.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, hallicks said:

Apart from episode 6 of “The club” from Bang Bang it’s Reeves & Mortimer 

That's bollocks, Paul Barron. 

There was a lad in the year below me at college called Paul Barron, and he hated that sketch. 

https://twitter.com/RoyalNottingham/status/1676516790459932672?t=u1qKKXm9SXZQ6S53jiIxIg&s=19

Tweet doesn't seem to want to embed but:

Venue pre-sale for LadBaby
Sunday 10 December 7pm 
Tickets £31 to £87.50 (VIP)
Chart-topping social media sensations LadBaby aka Mark and Roxanne Hoyle have announced a live show of their smash-hit debut podcast “Live Laugh Love”. The special Christmas themed show will take place in the Royal Concert Hall.

In just six years, through their hilarious videos, five no.1 Christmas charity songs, best-selling children’s books and sell-out clothing lines, LadBaby have become one of Britain’s most well-known and best-loved families with a global audience of over 13 million.

The podcast which shot to the top of the charts features Mark’s quick-witted and comedic view on life, combined with Rox’s happy and positive approach. It’s all about having fun.

The live show is an opportunity to get up close and personal with the comedic duo and Celebrity Parents of the Year. Expect a hilarious and engaging roller-coaster ride of an evening, as Mr and Mrs Christmas spread some much needed festive cheer.

Brimming with anecdotes, the evening will give a frank and rare insight into their crazy world.  From sharing their own exploits, family stories and celebrity encounters, to offering fun and supportive guidance to other families facing life’s biggest dilemmas.

Plans for the show are being kept top secret but Mark and Rox have promised a jam packed Christmas extravaganza with plenty of singing, dancing, audience participation and even some on stage head-to-head live couples battles.

Expect a laugh-out-loud evening with regular features including “Date Night Diaries”, “Living with a Southerner”, “Dial a Dilemma” and “Guess That Sound”.

We're expecting tickets to sell fast so we're offering you the chance to access the best seats before the general public with a venue pre-sale from tomorrow, Thursday 6 July at 10am. Tickets will go on general sale on Friday 7 July at 10am. 

I know that buying a ticket to this will definitely be the best way to donate to a food bank, but still...