Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

spacer.pngGames gone lads.

2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Is that guy still on a mission to get his Harlem Shake video deleted from the internet?

The twat franchises himself out now so he’ll probably just blame one of the Wish Blippis.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Was idly flicking through Netflix and saw that this exists:

Andy Garcia as David Bellamy? sold.

• Paid Members

Please don't post things like that when I'm on the brink of needing a new shoe to watch and I've seen that King Of Queens is on Channel 4's streaming service. We'll all be praying for Joey to return... 

I watched the trailer for the new Willy Wonka film with Timothee Chalamet. I’m torn on whether it belongs in this thread. 

On one hand, I haven’t liked him in any of the films I’ve seen him in. I love the Gene Wilder version, even if that love is based in nostalgia. The new one looks a bit soulless and has some surprising names in the cast (Matt Lucas, Rowan Atkinson, Tom Davis).

On the other hand, it’s made by the same guy behind the Paddington films. 

Also, Hugh Grant is an Oompa Loompa. There is no hand for that.

Thread worthy, for me. It looks like an extremely well produced charity skit that tries to pack all the nation's luvvies into one piece for Christmas. Sort of like they know how much everyone's heart rightly fell to Paddington, and are now trying to just copy it as formula. 

Fantastic Chocolate & Where To Find It.