Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Yeah, Arcade Club is a good day out, but on the first weekend of the school hols it might be a bit busy.

7 hours ago, Chili said:

My birthday. It's today. I'm in Manchester, the weather is god awful, the trains are on strike so I can't go to see my sister as planned, I told myself to 'fuck off and die' for about half an hour out of frustration at just not getting a nice day or even anything just running smoothly. It's very the definition.

If weather and trains are enough to set you off I'd suggest moving to Japan.

1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

If weather and trains are enough to set you off I'd suggest moving to Japan.

It's a lot more than that, but it's a forum and while a few know I'm not entirely comfortable expanding. I've probably also completely missed a joke there ironically, but moods do that.

Thanks for the suggestions from folk by the way. I've just gone to the pub with headphones on to do some writing because I'd just get more angry and annoyed at things I can't help otherwise.

Thanks though everyone x

9 hours ago, Chili said:

My birthday. It's today. I'm in Manchester, the weather is god awful, the trains are on strike so I can't go to see my sister as planned, I told myself to 'fuck off and die' for about half an hour out of frustration at just not getting a nice day or even anything just running smoothly. It's very the definition.

It's my birthday today too and I was also in Manchester for the Manchester Craft Beer Festival. I then went to Fat Pats and had the greatest sandwich of my life. It was genuinely phenomenal. The best part of my birthday. Even better than the Sugababes record my wife got me.

Happy birthday.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

That picture looks like one of those cunts that paedo exposure teams go after....

Enough with your antisemitism.