Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m enjoying all the people deciding Ayoade is not funny actually. I’m so cool I’ve always thought he was shit!

Me too. With David Mitchell around he's not even the best "Exasperatedly describe exactly what's happening on the panel show I'm currently taking part in" windbag. 

2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Me too. With David Mitchell around he's not even the best "Exasperatedly describe exactly what's happening on the panel show I'm currently taking part in" windbag. 

At least Bae Vicky C took Linehan to task about his arseholeness. Just a shame it was over the worst OC team in history but he went after them for the wrong reasons. Carbonara for one eating motherfucker. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Is Linehan still well thought of amongst his peers?

Not really, at least not as a person. He ostracised himself and moaned when they did have his back. His writing is well thought of but he’s such a bellend that nobody wants to work with him. 

• Paid Members

That opening bit is awful - there was a Twitter trend for a while of people trying to Tweet as if they were Orson Welles, and 99% of them had no sense of how he actually spoke, and just used a ton of big fancy words to sound smart, which isn't how Welles spoke at all. Frasier talking about "foregoing the fermented grape" and so on just came across like that, like a fanfiction idea of how Frasier should speak. He's a poncy elitist, but he's generally pretty plain talking.

You can see Lyndhurst mentally cashing his cheques behind the eyes, too.