The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Supremo said:

AJ Styles slowly morphing into Randy Savage playing Bone Saw in Spider-man. The size of him! Can only assume TKO tasked The Rock with writing up the new (non-existent) wellness policy.

IMG_7883.thumb.jpeg.c43f03bb3fc0195e7b74fbc1ecf40f5b.jpeg

Looks like AJ is ready. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Somebody found Gallows and Anderson, then.

To my recollection they’ve been showing up every now and again to console Michin after her latest inevitable loss. It’s a good job AJ hasn’t actually been bothering hanging around them, otherwise there’d be a real “Rock and Nation” vibe going on.

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

AJ Styles slowly morphing into Randy Savage playing Bone Saw in Spider-man. The size of him! Can only assume TKO tasked The Rock with writing up the new (non-existent) wellness policy.

IMG_7883.thumb.jpeg.c43f03bb3fc0195e7b74fbc1ecf40f5b.jpeg

The gas community???

• Paid Members

Might as well cancel Wrestlemania. Story is finished. Random woman in the crowd has ended Roman’s title reign. She is the new Tribal Chief. She is the new Undisputed WWE Champion.

*my old man yelling at clouds moment*

I fucking hate this "cook" bollocks. Yes language evolves and that's fine of course, but I can't stand all this "Nah let him cook" palaver. 

AND DON'T FUCKING CHANGE THE ST GEORGE CROSS!!! 

I actually thought the camera work and theme music playing harmed the big reveal. They didn’t really highlight Roman saying “you fool” after he clicked his fingers and they took too long to get to the images of Solo and Jimmy.

They then hardly had the camera on Cody as his face changed. I get how absolutely picky and downright nerdy this sounds but, aye, that’s my takeaway.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

*my old man yelling at clouds moment*

I fucking hate this "cook" bollocks. Yes language evolves and that's fine of course, but I can't stand all this "Nah let him cook" palaver. 

What if the wrestler is a chef and/or a cake? Can we let them cook in that scenario? 

16 minutes ago, JLM said:

What if the wrestler is a chef and/or a cake? Can we let them cook in that scenario? 

Oh absolutely. Now racking my brain for culinary based wrestlers.

The Rock was cooking wasn't he? But what, I don't know.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, air_raid said:

@Jazzy Gto thread. Pastries & Cakes rides again!

You'll never bake alone.