All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I was smoking cigars with Goldust and a bunch of ex military rednecks last night. Goldy wanted to fuck my mate. Nice bloke 

Gonna go starrcast today

You see, MPDTT, *that* is how you do it.

• Paid Members

I watched the Owen Hart thing from Starrcast. It was shit. Harry Smith sitting there while JR and Jerry Lawler talk in grave detail about Owen falling and his arm sticking out because he'd broke it and how the colour was gone from his face because he'd died. Why the fuck did they need to talk about his death? We know all that. You dont need to talk about him dying. These things are supposed to be a laugh.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

DFE9AD07-3D53-4841-9BEE-814FCA83B9B7.jpeg.4d5a9d078b34da3e54c1542863aca607.jpeg

TNA as fuck.

Cheers for reminding of the Deuces Wild tournament. That's if MFDFSisn't reminded by generation me at the Las Vegas cottaging site tonight. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Cheers for reminding of the Deuces Wild tournament. That's if MFDFSisn't reminded by generation me at the Las Vegas cottaging site tonight. 

That’s so out of line.

They are called the Young Bucks now

Is the winner of the Battle Royale facing the winner of Jericho/Omega for the title tomorrow night? Or are they just not crowning a champion tomorrow?

Sure it’s been touched upon, but even for one night if they could get Punk winning that battle royale on the pre-show and get into the main event, you’d have to imagine PPV buys would get a significant bump.

I’ve bought it already. 50 big ones. Quite looking forward to it. It’s nice to be excited about wrestling again, so hope they can keep that up! 

• Paid Members

If AEW were looking for a respected commentator with experience, why wouldn't they go for Mike Tenay instead of Jim Ross? At least Tenay would show some enthusiasm for it and do his homework whereas Jim Ross seems hardly arsed with his fucking BBQ sauce anymore.

• Moderators

News from the UKFF. 

"Met Kevin Nash, sound guy. Queue to meet him was only three people long and he was first to leave. Went to the double or nothing press conference but had to leave not long after a fan brought his girlfriend on stage to propose

I went back to find don after you posted the photo and I was gonna make him hold a Ukff sign but he’s gone"

"Oh also, everyone seems to fucking hate Jericho. People have been avoiding him and not telling him where they are drinking 😂" 

After seeing him on the piss in wrexham i can see that

Edited by PowerButchi