All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

If AEW were looking for a respected commentator with experience, why wouldn't they go for Mike Tenay instead of Jim Ross? At least Tenay would show some enthusiasm for it and do his homework whereas Jim Ross seems hardly arsed with his fucking BBQ sauce anymore.

Don't give them any shit ideas.

Now Don West would be some addition.

1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

Breaking news - In a bar with Jimmy Havoc.

Having a blast!

Glad your having a good time but I have to ask, are all the wrestlers and you hanging about the MGM because Vegas is a fucking massive place so it can't be easy finding all these people.

That said on my Vegas trip I did run into Pete Rose at an empty signing in Ceaser's palace, we chicken'd out of shouting "it's Kane" and went back to enjoy the spiral esculators again...other people have good wresting Vegas related stories too!

9 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Glad your having a good time but I have to ask, are all the wrestlers and you hanging about the MGM because Vegas is a fucking massive place so it can't be easy finding all these people.

That said on my Vegas trip I did run into Pete Rose at an empty signing in Ceaser's palace, we chicken'd out of shouting "it's Kane" and went back to enjoy the spiral esculators again...other people have good wresting Vegas related stories too!

Everyone seems to be wandering around or hanging about a Ceaser’s palace. Can only assume most the wrestlers are happy to stay here with comped rooms and the ones who want to avoid fans will stay in their rooms or VIP sections. 

Im going to a Fight Capital Pro show in half hour, got an inside source there who is going to be able to confirm or deny Punk’s involvement tomorrow night. 

• Paid Members

image.thumb.png.5ca25d339cea76f119b9da160950ce76.png

I just spotted Sasha Banks at the Las Vegas airport. She wouldn't confirm anything (maybe Tildeguy can?), but she was thrilled to be there. 

The weigh in was absolutely shit. Nothing like last year's brilliance. This show really needed a staredown between Jericho and Omega with flashbulbs going off. Not some loser proposing to his girlfriend.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

If AEW were looking for a respected commentator with experience, why wouldn't they go for Mike Tenay instead of Jim Ross? At least Tenay would show some enthusiasm for it and do his homework whereas Jim Ross seems hardly arsed with his fucking BBQ sauce anymore.

Tenay isn't really very good and has that TNA stink. JR isn't great these days but at least he's a recognisable voice for any casual fans tuning in.

I’m in Ireland and will only have my phone and PS4, is there any legal way I can watch double or nothing ?

What time does it start ?

Side Note:

The last PPV event I stayed up all night for was Invasion 2001.

Edited by RancidPunx