All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

4 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Right, I'm aff this weekend so gonna watch this live. What's the easiest way to watch? I don't mind paying btw. I've not got sky etc just council telly, so can't get it on TV? Would it need to be buying it on the laptop through a streaming site? Someone help a brother out, no gd wi this stuff. 

Fite have it I think its 14-15 pounds I ordered it and gonna stream it to my roku 

Dean Malenko has been unveiled as Senior Coach/ Producer today.

Hell of a get if not unexpected. I know I shouldn't be surprised by doofusses on the internet but there are people trashing this move.

Don't know who else they've got, if anyone, but Malenko, Jerry Lynn, Billy Gunn and BJ Whitmer don't sound like a bad group of guys to steer the in ring product.

• Paid Members

Quite excited for this. I really hope it does take off as a viable promotion. If they can pull off a show similar to NXT I’d be thrilled. 

Just now, FelatioLips said:

Quite excited for this. I really hope it does take off as a viable promotion. If they can pull off a show similar to NXT I’d be thrilled. 

That's my hope to be fair. I'm one of the people who has dumped WWE Network recently for ethical reasons and I'm going to miss NXT most of all. 

I do pretty much need this to do well.

1 minute ago, Yakashi said:

If wwe or tna did this it would be the absolute shits but because it’s aew most people I’ve seen comment seem to think it’s great. Mental. 

The same way were If Finn Balor were to injure someone, he “has a physical style and sometimes accidents happen”. But if Sheamus injured someone, then he’s “a dangerous worker”. You’ll be suprised what people will overlook just because something isn’t the big bad WWE

• Paid Members

It sounds convoluted but it fits the theme at least. No pun intended but they really have to double down on the gimmick for it to come off as authentic.

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Until MPDTT sees Goldust eating a sausage roll, like @PowerButchi has, he has no more room to boast in this thread or any other.

I was smoking cigars with Goldust and a bunch of ex military rednecks last night. Goldy wanted to fuck my mate. Nice bloke 

Gonna go starrcast today