All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, Chris Eubank jnr has his fights on there. They are not as savvy as Sky Box Office when it comes to stopping the PPV’s being on yt the next day. So i imagine you would have no trouble finding the following day on one of the usual sites.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

WOS have apparently signed a TV deal in America - not sure if it's the shows already filmed or if it is for new content.

It's for the first series, which they've sold to a few other international stations.

11 minutes ago, elisarcabrera said:

Wow. I imagine itv are in talks for the series then. 

Which is surprising considering the WOS lost viewers week on week. 

Presumably this is them testing the waters in an ‘if we get X amount of people to buy the show, then Y amount will probably watch a free show’ scenario. I don’t know what sort of numbers buy the boxing PPVs, but you would expect they’ll have a certain number in mind to consider going talking about a series.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Which is surprising considering the WOS lost viewers week on week. 

Presumably this is them testing the waters in an ‘if we get X amount of people to buy the show, then Y amount will probably watch a free show’ scenario. I don’t know what sort of numbers buy the boxing PPVs, but you would expect they’ll have a certain number in mind to consider going talking about a series.

The issues with WOS were absolutely clear though, and they weren't to do with the overall concept of a wrestling TV show. Also, unless they're paying through the nose, I'd imagine they'll get a better deal to buy in AEW than to produce WOS.

Great news! And makes sense for ITV to look to partner with a company that wants to provide PPV output also. Hopefully Tuesday Night Dynamite ultimately ends up on ITV4 also. 

1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

That's pretty cool. They have another buy from me. Can you record the PPV and watch it in the morning?

You can only record if you have previously purchased an event from itv box office. It does say it’s repeated a few times the following day.

Great news, have ordered the PPV already, shame about not being able to record with it being my first time but it’s bank holiday weekend so a late night on the Saturday will be alright.

Really hope this does mean ITV will carry the weekly shows once they get up and running, a proper broadcaster showing it over here on a channel like that gives it a huge chance. TNA pulled in phenomenal viewing figures when it was on Challenge initially and at the height of its popularity so if this ends up airing on free view they’ve got a hell of a start

3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Double or Nothing and Like It.

If Super Alex is on the card, then I'll have no qualms torrenting the event as I'll just be paying homage to his nickname.

2 hours ago, Doog said:

Great news, have ordered the PPV already, shame about not being able to record with it being my first time but it’s bank holiday weekend so a late night on the Saturday will be alright.

I know it's too late for you but doing my research, if you download the Tvplayer app on amazon fire stick and order it through them, it's available to view for a full week after the event.

Archived