Sign in to follow this  
MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They've just signed Jerry Lynn up as a coach. Jerry Lynn has officially worked for everyone ever. He had matches in the AWA just before they closed as well. WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA, ROH, SMW, fucking everyone.

Not forgetting of course his series of matches over here as part of the FWA roster.

At this early stage I just hope they a put good show on. Be interesting to see what if any effect Jericho has on buys.

Edit.

Word going around that they have signed Riho to a short term deal. Think she mostly wrestles for Gatoh Move, she's worked a few TJPW shows and I've enjoyed her match's.

Edited by The King Of Swing

Angelico and Jack Evans are on board now. The former Emma from NXT is supposedly done and dusted as well, since she's being followed by all the accounts (which would usually mean nothing, but always means something with this lot.)

FWIW, an official-looking Twitter account (@ITVwrestling) has appeared, Cody & JR are already following it. Whether or not that hints at a longer term relationship remains to be seen, of course.

I also find it interesting that Kip Sabian is now being advertised as having a singles match on the pre-show - pretty sure he was was going to be in the battle royal before? Bit more of a showcase for a UK guy now there's UK TV coverage?

15 minutes ago, Statto said:

FWIW, an official-looking Twitter account (@ITVwrestling) has appeared

I'm not suggesting it means anything long term, but it's 100% definitely an official account. 

Can't wait for this to get going now. Completely disconnected from WWE this year and craving something new.

4 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Word going around that they have signed Riho to a short term deal. Think she mostly wrestles for Gatoh Move, she's worked a few TJPW shows and I've enjoyed her match's.

Do you happen to know if it's the same Riho that was with Ice Ribbon, like 12 years ago? If memory serves, they were putting her in matches when she was 12 or 14, something ridiculous, anyway. Never heard of her since, but then again I haven't really followed Joshi since 2013 & barely at all in the past 5 years.

I briefly thought that was a typo of Rico. If they get Rico, I'll buy the PPV. Rico = money. 

10 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Do you happen to know if it's the same Riho that was with Ice Ribbon, like 12 years ago? If memory serves, they were putting her in matches when she was 12 or 14, something ridiculous, anyway. Never heard of her since, but then again I haven't really followed Joshi since 2013 & barely at all in the past 5 years.

That’s the one

Now very much looking forward to Double or nothing. The ITV box office is a big deal. Will stay up for this. They are obviously going to run 02 arena very soon with Tony Khan having a part time residence and with the hype it's getting here.

£14.95 for a niche wrestling PPV on ITV. You'd think they'd set their price points more in line with a UK audience