Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

His whole account is fantastic. I had my morning coffee whilst scrolling through his entire feed. It's wonderful. 

GCW are running a 'Backward Wrestling' show on July 4th (all ready announced; Luke fucking Hadley) and he's probably going to be there. I cannot fucking wait.

4 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

This guy's starting to gain some traction. There's more movez on his account. 

I’ve just ended up watching about twenty of his videos, strangely entertaining until the elbow drop on the bricks when I thought he’d broken his arm.

WWE:

"WWE today announced that EVOLVE Wrestling’s 10th Anniversary Celebration will stream live around the world on WWE Network on Saturday, July 13, at 8 ET/5 PT from 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pa."

Kenny Omega(tweet has since been deleted):

“If lining your pockets with blood money is okay, then what’s wrong with trying to undermine a charity show for victims of gun violence? I hear that healthy competition is supposed to be a good thing and yet I can’t help but feel like I’m gonna be sick.”

Seperate tweet by Omega:

“I’ve said my piece and it opened the door to a very toxic environment. It wasn’t a message to fans, or the boys, just the decision makers. I wish everyone wrestling on any show that day all the best. That is all.”

Didn't see this coming from Omega, but totally saw this coming from WWE. He might do himself a solid not reacting passionatly in these cases. There is a gigantic chance that it will happen a lot more often in the coming months. They don't need to be breaking thrones and making statements and being the first ever this and that. Just undeniably being a good show, that's all they need.

Thoughts?

(source:411)

Edited by Whistling Skull

On 6/27/2019 at 2:39 PM, Whistling Skull said:

WWE:

"WWE today announced that EVOLVE Wrestling’s 10th Anniversary Celebration will stream live around the world on WWE Network on Saturday, July 13, at 8 ET/5 PT from 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pa."

Kenny Omega(tweet has since been deleted):

“If lining your pockets with blood money is okay, then what’s wrong with trying to undermine a charity show for victims of gun violence? I hear that healthy competition is supposed to be a good thing and yet I can’t help but feel like I’m gonna be sick.”

Seperate tweet by Omega:

“I’ve said my piece and it opened the door to a very toxic environment. It wasn’t a message to fans, or the boys, just the decision makers. I wish everyone wrestling on any show that day all the best. That is all.”

Didn't see this coming from Omega, but totally saw this coming from WWE. He might do himself a solid not reacting passionatly in these cases. There is a gigantic chance that it will happen a lot more often in the coming months. They don't need to be breaking thrones and making statements and being the first ever this and that. Just undeniably being a good show, that's all they need.

Thoughts?

(source:411)

It seems to be the 'cool' thing to do nowadays - bashing the nasty corporate giants. Internet darling David Starr quit WXW Germany earlier this year due to their affiliation with WWE and blasted both ROH for their affiliation with Sinclair and Walter for signing with that nasty WWE place.

Sadly, all big companies likely have affiliations of some kind with less-than-desirable entities - aren't the Khans friends with the Saudi royal family? 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

It seems to be the 'cool' thing to do nowadays - bashing the nasty corporate giants. Internet darling David Starr quit WXW Germany earlier this year due to their affiliation with WWE and blasted both ROH for their affiliation with Sinclair and Walter for signing with that nasty WWE place.

Sadly, all big companies likely have affiliations of some kind with less-than-desirable entities - aren't the Khans friends with the Saudi royal family? 

You think people criticise a company that may have covered up a rape, fostered a culture of drug and steroid abuse that led to a double-murder/suicide, allegedly helped a murderer escape justice via racism, and signed a deal with one of the most abhorrent regimes on the planet to be "cool"?

Furthermore, you think that just because some big companies have objectionable affiliations, that means all of them do, and therefore it's justification enough to absolve WWE?