Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

14 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Context. It's a show in Tijuana promoted by The Crash in their regular building.

Ahh I get ya, so was a show by them with a few MLW wrestlers thrown in and he's making out like he booked it? The whole TNA Tokyo dome thing threw me I remember reading the Dudleys winning their belts at some point that's about it

18 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Ahh I get ya, so was a show by them with a few MLW wrestlers thrown in and he's making out like he booked it? The whole TNA Tokyo dome thing threw me I remember reading the Dudleys winning their belts at some point that's about it

Basically. He's making it out that MLW "co-promoted" the show.

Here's Fight Club Pro having the exact same "co-promotion" from a couple of years ago. Same building, about the same sort of crowd. Don't think anyone would credit FCP with the promotion of the show. It's basically just a gimmick card for The Crash to differentiate from the regular.

The Crash FCP show.png

• Paid Members

Who is the chap holding the ladder & why is he holding the ladder, is he just a "stage hand" trying to keep them safe or some character on screen? I ask because he fucked that up by pushing the ladder from how it looks. 

14 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Who is the chap holding the ladder & why is he holding the ladder, is he just a "stage hand" trying to keep them safe or some character on screen? I ask because he fucked that up by pushing the ladder from how it looks. 

If you watch the guy doing the move, he comes off his right foot first, so all the weight is on the left hand side of the ladder. The support guy dosen't push it, it flies out of his (shit) grip.