Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Really nice flicking through the #WWENewcastle hashtag and seeing people loving being at a show. This is the best though. Dominic Mysterio hitting the worst frog splash you'll ever see. It's hilarious.Ā 

Ā 

Looks like the first frog splash I ever did in training. I remember the ā€œfeedbackā€:

ā€œWhat was that? Donā€˜t do that again or your going to have no knees left.ā€

16 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Really nice flicking through the #WWENewcastle hashtag and seeing people loving being at a show. This is the best though. Dominic Mysterio hitting the worst frog splash you'll ever see. It's hilarious.Ā 

Ā 

I was at the show, it was a great time! That frog splash looked as bad in person as well.

Trimming the fat off the roster has definitely made live events better. No eight-wasteman tag with all the jobbers. Every match had someone in it to care about, and every match was decent enough apart from a slow-motion Nakamura vs Crews. I didnā€™t get bored at all, but that might just be because itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve left the house in two years.

Possibly the best house show Iā€™ve been to, almost thirty years to the day since my first one. Still wouldā€™ve preferred it if Big E and Roman were on the card, but back when they got pulled to be on Raw tonight, I was hoping itā€™d be for a New Day vs Bloodline match. So Iā€™m chuffed for that tonight.Ā