Outstanding Names

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Backing a BritWres event near you. 

5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I know it's not a person, but who the heck through this would be a good idea? Makes for some interesting memes... 

FB_IMG_1625561145600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe not "outstanding" but I thought it's worth a mention:

My girlfriend's friend got a new puppy a couple of months back. Named her Lily. Their surname in Savage and it was only when taking her to the vets for the first time and seeing it written down that they put two and two together and realised their new dog was called Lily Savage.

Not only that but her husband is called Andy, so to us he's 'Macho Man' Andy Savage.

• 2 weeks later...

Just before Carbomb can say it. He was a shoe in for Cardio surgeon of the year but came second. People were aghast when asked about the winner, declaring “I can’t believe it’s not Butterly”

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just before Carbomb can say it. He was a shoe in for Cardio surgeon of the year but came second. People were aghast when asked about the winner, declaring “I can’t believe it’s not Butterly”

Sorry, that one's a bit too easy for me. Best stick to the Kool Komedy, Keith, and leave the shite to the pros.