What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I promise this is lyrically one of the worst songs you'll ever hear. The chorus really is something else, fucking hell.

If only he was on social media so I can check out more of his music. 

• 1 year later...

A post on Twitter asked about your most hated song, went for that New Radicals shite ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, Girls And Boys, and Hanging Around by the cheese Tory and friends. However my girlfriend opted for this monstrosity which I’d never heard. 

4 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Reminds me of Tramp Stamps, the newest "industry plants" trying to be cool and punk for kids. 30-odd year olds talking about Tumblr at least 5 years too late etc.

That was terrible!  Were you familiar with The Caddy Club in Nuneaton? Tuuli were supporting The Queers there once. There is an area off to the side where the bands, promoters and friends hung out but on this occasion Tuuli's "People" had designated it their area.  Well up their own arses! 

• Paid Members

Sweet Caroline. Disregarding the implications around its conception, it's still laughably overrated parpy trumpets with a ludicrous build to the chorus.

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

A post on Twitter asked about your most hated song, went for that New Radicals shite ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, Girls And Boys, and Hanging Around by the cheese Tory and friends. However my girlfriend opted for this monstrosity which I’d never heard. 

Oh man, Tuuli. I haven't heard that name (thankfully) since the days of the P-Rock TV channel.

I heard this the other day which is fucking awful. Trying too hard to sound like Slowthai or something.

Edited by wordsfromlee