Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

Any chance that United go in for Conte when Ole's time is up? He's currently available and has proven pedigree within the Premier League. Certainly a manager who could bring his own identity and style to the club, which is something they're sorely missing.

Edited by AdamTH17

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Any chance that United go in for Conte when Ole's time is up? He's currently unavailable and has proven pedigree within the Premier League. Certainly a manager who could bring his own identity and style to the club, which is something they're sorely missing.

A chance but I hope not. Last thing we need is another loon in charge.

• Paid Members

Will they get the Solskjaer that got relegated with Cardiff, or the one that won the Norwegian league twice on the bounce with Molde?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Will they get the Solskjaer that got relegated with Cardiff, or the one that won the Norwegian league twice on the bounce with Molde?

Odd that I would get something factually right, I know, but as I understand it, he didn't win the league managing Molde - he got them up to second place in the last two seasons, although he closed the gap significantly this year over last year. Looking at the progress they've made under him statistically, it wouldn't have been unreasonable to think he might win it with them next season (assuming he definitely goes back to them).

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Odd that I would get something factually right, I know, but as I understand it, he didn't win the league managing Molde - he got them up to second place in the last two seasons, although he closed the gap significantly this year over last year. Looking at the progress they've made under him statistically, it wouldn't have been unreasonable to think he might win it with them next season (assuming he definitely goes back to them).

He won it in 2011 and 2012.

• Paid Members

Molde are on a considerably smaller budget to Rosenborg, and Valerenga to a certain extent. It's not massively relevant to his job at United, but the style of football he's played and his promotion and work with younger players is, as is his obvious connection to United.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Just saw this picture on twitter. What the fuck happened on this day? Fergie unveiling the new signings, and its just all wrong. Shorts, jeans, training jumpers, flip flops. Just a fucking mess.

47030842_204948603785364_6244093773222697084_n.jpg.9e6c6f082fcee919f02cef9271835648.jpg

I do love new signing photos, though. Brian Deane showing up to Leeds with a pair of guns was a favourite.

pa-photos_t_top-10-football-brians-photo