Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Press officer is bang on. Situation had already been addressed in virtually a whole press conference earlier in the week when the Mourinho news first broke, there's been a game with Arsenal since packed with incident and there's a game to come. There had already been an announcement about Ole going to Old Trafford. A decisive way to put the issue to bed, at least for the time being. Perhaps harsh on the Sky journo, but I don't think you can blame the press officer at all for his stance. 

Yeah, fuck Dharmesh Seth and his employers.  I know they get the first questions and all that because they pay the bills but fuck them.  The way they try and dominate shite does my swede in, it's like when they're doing outside broadcasts and hate it when the great unwashed get in shot and give it the "Let me do my job" bollocks.  Fuck off, pal, you don't need to be stood by a building reporting on stuff that isn't happening.  I remember one Coventry press conference and the Sky guy kept banging on and eventually Mike McGinnity, the then chairman, basically shut him down with "There are other people in the room and they have questions too so lets move on".

The next question sounded like it was Simon from Going Live asking why Cov are so fucking crap, so McGinnity said "Actually give him the mic back"

10 minutes ago, W35ty said:

When Spurs are next on Sky you know Geoff will ask again post game.

"Hi, Mr Levy it's Geoff Shreeves from Sky Sports"

"Sorry Geoff, can't talk as I've got a meeting with our manager"

"Your manager?  Have you bought Man United or something?"

"Eh?"

"Enjoy your meeting"

• Paid Members

Fucking Dharmesh, there's a nominee for that thread we head years ago about spherical heads. As much as I'd enjoy watching Spurs become unsettled from all of this, fuck those shitty hacks. What is he honestly expecting to get from Poch? He had the same questions thrown at him two days prior. Stupid round headed prick.

15 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

- Chris Coleman and Kit Symons seemed like genuinely decent blokes. Little things like their interactions with the staff and the way they spoke with the players etc had me really warming to them. 

That bloke that tried to get stuck on Chris Coleman outside the stadium - intensifying efforts after Coleman said "I'm a married man with six kids" - was an absolute fucking disgrace. I'm glad his face is in it. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

I genuinely thought that Coleman would turn things around when he was appointed, despite everyone in Wales thinking he was mental for even taking that job on. 

Jonny Williams came across well in the documentary, I feel sorry for him with all the injury problems he's had. In fairness though, he does need to adapt his game as his whole style of play seems to be to attract as many FK's as possible which is bound to take its toll after a while.

Looks like the peoples champions and the neutrals favourites are flying......

Not a great performance but showed the difference in class against Wolves. VVD is such a specimen. Surely he should have Big Sexy as his name on the back of his shirt......Thats if Phil Jones hasnt trademarked it yet. 

VVD.....a true Baller!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Liverpool winning the league would be the absolute worst. Nothing to do with the current squad.. everything to do with the fans.

Our inevitable collapse is going to be absolutely crushing, and hilarious for everyone else.

If we can get something out of City when we visit the Etihad, then I’ll start to book my ticket for the open-top bus parade. We won’t go unbeaten, but beating a team who’ve taken points from a lot of the teams around us is encouraging.

Edited by AdamTH17