2017 Clog-Popping Thread

Gus Mears

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brady wanted to die for many years.  He was kept alive against his will several times when he tried to starve himself to death.  There was nothing anyone could do or threaten him with that would have made him reveal the location of Keith Bennetts remains.  He happily let the poor kids family suffer for years, occasionally giving them the odd red herring.  A cruel, evil creature.  I only hope a hell exits for him to rot in.

I found a dream I had offensive, aside from a cuck snowflake, is there a term for this?

I was playing football with the 87 Cup winning team (today is the anniversary) on Saddleworth Moor.  Dave Bennett was closing in to tackle me and I saw a shallow grave so I tripped over it.  "Oh he's been taken out by Bennett" I said laughing.  The team all shook their heads at me and Nick Pickering called me a twat.

26 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I heard his lawyer being interviewed on the Today Programme this morning. Odd interview, but worth a listen.

He was on NWT, like an articulate Steve Bruhle.

• Paid Members

Real shame. The man had some set of pipes on him. I imagine like a few on here, I was really into Soundgarden, as a teen. I gave Superunknown another listen, for the first time after almost 15 years, a few months ago. Like a lot of the albums of my teens, I expected it not to hold the same weight as an adult, but it's still a wall-to-wall monster of an album. Similarly, I still really enjoy the debut Audioslave album.

The man had real talent.

Archived