2017 Clog-Popping Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

Jerry Lewis is 91 years young and still does a face.

Here he is being an absolute cock to some random.

[Video of Jerry being a bell]

Any excuse to bring these two threads together:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Recently discovered Adult Swim have streams on their site all day and saw him on Black Jesus. he was great, but had aged a lot in the ten years since Chappelle's Show. That's a shame, google says only 57.

Darkness!

• Paid Members

He was involved with the finest show of it's kind, and contributed heavily to the two funniest sketches ever on said show. Not a clue about anything else, but he's been involved with some of the biggest laughs I've had.

A lot of comedians I like stated in the past what a good man he was.

QfVwAo9.gif

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Sound engineer Tom Coyne has died. Yeah, I hadn't heard of him either. But look at his fucking output -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Coyne_(music_engineer)

So many classics. This guy was crazy prolific.

Fuck me, he's the secret sauce in so many well-known tunes! Pentangle to Britney is a hell of a CV. 

• Paid Members

Clifton James, the good ol' southern boy who played Sheriff J W Pepper in Live and Let Die and The Man With The Golden Gun, has died from complications with his diabetes, aged 96.

Diabetes or not, that's a decent innings. He also had a pretty admirable war record, with a Silver Star, Bronze Star, and two Purple Clusters.

Also announced today is the death of fusion and avant garde guitar legend (and sometime member of Level 42) Alan Holdsworth.

• Paid Members
On 18/04/2017 at 1:13 AM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Clifton James, the good ol' southern boy who played Sheriff J W Pepper in Live and Let Die and The Man With The Golden Gun, has died from complications with his diabetes, aged 96.

Diabetes or not, that's a decent innings. He also had a pretty admirable war record, with a Silver Star, Bronze Star, and two Purple Clusters. 

It's the human condition so I'm told. 

Archived