Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

When I worked for a mail order company, I had to send something to Scott Hall Road once, made me smile. I immediately set out to find out if I could send anything to Adrian Street or Stan Lane.

What's win those MMA style matches that AJW used to have in the early 90's?

Just watched one from 1990 between Mima Shimoda and Yumiko Hotta and it was so awkward it could almost be passed off as two wrestlers being thrown into a legit fight. Also Shimoda's face was a bit of a mess by the end.

Was pretty shit. But the fascinating kind of shit.

Edit.

MMA may be the wrong way to put it. Closest I can think of is Brawl For All style only I'm pretty sure the AJW ones are works.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, JNLister said:

The man who posts on here as GwailoFilms just pointed out that Neville should rename the Rings of Saturn as "Aufweidersehn Pecs".

Superb. Absolutely superb. 

Is it me or is there a distinct lack of WWE releases in 2017? I seem to remember the old 'future endeavors' messages a lot. Simon Gotch seemed to be the only post Wrestlemania and Jack Swagger just before that but that seemed to be more of Swaggers choice and went on for a while. With the NXT roster constantly pushing at the the main roster surely there will need to be some deadwood cut soon?