Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

The one I always notice is the guy with longish black hair with a lady who I assume is his mother (lady with greyish hair). They were front for both Takeover Chicago and Backlash, I have certainly seen them at other events on the TV too, always sitting in the same seats at the front. 

28 minutes ago, Coles84 said:

The one I always notice is the guy with longish black hair with a lady who I assume is his mother (lady with greyish hair). They were front for both Takeover Chicago and Backlash, I have certainly seen them at other events on the TV too, always sitting in the same seats at the front. 

He's actually ruined the last 4 or 5 PPVs for me as I've always noticed him, his fucking Mum and his stupid shitty Ziggler signs and he makes me so angry I can't focus on the show!!!! Fuck off weird long haired man, you're ruining WWE for me

Glad I am not the only one SuperBacon! The only thing that cheers me up after is when the camera pans to a fan who is trying to sing the words to New Day/Bobby Roode/Enzo and Cass entrance yet has no idea of the words...camera quickly pans off. 

2 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

The lad that catches my eye these days wears a Green t shirt with what look like a pair of eyes on or something, he looks like James Ellsworth's dad. Very Goblin like.

Yea I've noticed him a lot of times. theres also the guy with the Warriors lost a 3-0 lead sign too which they sometimes switch it up to another sport score/team. Back in the day you had Vlad and he popped up at One Night Stand but haven't seen him at any recent shows/PPVs. There's also the guy who was at the ECW shows Tye Dye Guy he's still there sometimes. 

Faith No More guy was at both the WWE and ECW shows but no recent sighting of him. I assume some of the super fans get comp tickets/are friends with some of the wrestlers.

Like Ian said, if they didn't wear the same thing every time people wouldn't recognise them.

The only one that seems to do anything noticeable is the guy who usually wears the Bayurn Munich shirt who does some weird shoulder/chest slap thing at the end of matches. He's usually next to green shirt guy.

At least they're front row and actually watching when big spots happen

099A9DB2-9B08-4824-80DB-84A10332C4A1_zps

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

The Bayern Munich guy was at most PPVs last year and is always front or second row. One show, he was with a few other guys who all wore different football shirts from the German league. Of course there's Brock Lesnar Guy and Sign Guy who still get on camera. There was other regulars who you'd always see 10 plus years ago like the old couple who wore fluorescent pink and green who don't seem to be around anymore.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Weezenal said:

If you're a 15 time champion that means you've lost the title atleast 14 times before.

And if you had a dime for every time you were knocked down and didn't get up again, you would have at most one dime.