Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

Were Jonathan Coachman and Eddie Guerrero really good friends and no one's ever mentioned it before or something?   It's really weird that the only people interviewed for that were Rey, Dominik and Coach.

At least his son was involved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said:

He was one of the wrestlers who filed that concussion lawsuit against them. I doubt they like him very much at the moment. 

So was Sylvain Grenier and they just employed him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Well, that opens the door to a Heidenreich return then. 

Anyone picked him for the Rumble Surprise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to NWA, I've become a little obsessed with Ricky Morton. However, I just checked out his wrestling school website and YouTube channel, and it was all very... meh, bordering on shitarsery. I don't really have any more to say, but wanted to share my disappointment with those that might care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- The “Don’t Piss Me Off” era

- Dominated the tag division for a year with Owen

- Member of the Four Horsemen

- Multiple time WCW World Champion

- Founded TNA and main evented there for a decade

- Worked New Japan and joined Bullet Club

- Won a Title in Mexico on TripleMania

 

I wonder how Jeff Jarrett feels about only being able to get on WWE TV (based on 2018 Hall of Fame & 2019 Royal Rumble) if he plays the comedy cowboy character he did from 1994 to 1996.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, dopper said:

- The “Don’t Piss Me Off” era

- Dominated the tag division for a year with Owen

- Member of the Four Horsemen

- Multiple time WCW World Champion

- Founded TNA and main evented there for a decade

- Worked New Japan and joined Bullet Club

- Won a Title in Mexico on TripleMania

 

I wonder how Jeff Jarrett feels about only being able to get on WWE TV (based on 2018 Hall of Fame & 2019 Royal Rumble) if he plays the comedy cowboy character he did from 1994 to 1996.

You forgot his storied career in MMA, which was the best Jarrett of all time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dopper said:

- The “Don’t Piss Me Off” era

- Dominated the tag division for a year with Owen

- Member of the Four Horsemen

- Multiple time WCW World Champion

- Founded TNA and main evented there for a decade

- Worked New Japan and joined Bullet Club

- Won a Title in Mexico on TripleMania

 

I wonder how Jeff Jarrett feels about only being able to get on WWE TV (based on 2018 Hall of Fame & 2019 Royal Rumble) if he plays the comedy cowboy character he did from 1994 to 1996.

Everything besides the top item on that list is pretty meaningless as far as him appearing on Raw goes. The second item isn't true (they were only a tag team for about four or five months), and everything else is from dying WCW, shitty TNA or foreign promotions. Either way, his value as a character on WWE TV sort of begins and ends with "messing about with Elias on a retro show."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You forgot his storied career in MMA, which was the best Jarrett of all time.

The Double J Double M A challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Everything besides the top item on that list is pretty meaningless as far as him appearing on Raw goes. The second item isn't true (they were only a tag team for about four or five months), and everything else is from dying WCW, shitty TNA or foreign promotions. Either way, his value as a character on WWE TV sort of begins and ends with "messing about with Elias on a retro show."

I’m not saying Vince is wrong to only acknowledge that one short-lived gimmick, but the list I made was of achievements Jarrett could and should be proud of over a 30 year career and it must bug him that he’s only remembered by many people for a comedy gimmick that lasted for 2 of those years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...