Jump to content
PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

What's that based on?   

Just the contributing writers opinion I believe. As one @Liam O'Rourke can confirm I assume.

Edited by Tommy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Ciampa was injured for 7 months. He's hardly going to be high up a list.

Yeah, but Bea? Above anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I'm definately sticking with Sky Broadband now... 

Screenshot_20200110-184326~2.png

Think of the pussy you'll be missing out on at NXT:UK shows without it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Chikara on Amazon Prime is something I never expected to see.

That’s possibly because Amazon have allowed people to submit shows for Prime but without paying for the content. I know the guy behind Dojo Pro wrestling and that’s how he got it on there. Just gives it a potentially large audience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I'm definately sticking with Sky Broadband now... 

Screenshot_20200110-184326~2.png

Twenty nine ninety nine delivery? You what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Twenty nine ninety nine delivery? You what? 

My brain is now trying to recall the volumetric weight chart we have up in our dispatch department at work to try and figure out the size and weight of the package that belt would come in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

My brain is now trying to recall the volumetric weight chart we have up in our dispatch department at work to try and figure out the size and weight of the package that belt would come in. 

That's not the point. Free gift that costs £30?

(As someone who works at the Post Office, Parcelforce 24/48 would cover it. About £11.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

That's not the point. Free gift that costs £30?

(As someone who works at the Post Office, Parcelforce 24/48 would cover it. About £11.)

Are they using it to try and offset their activation/installation cost? 

It's almost as bad as Conrad Thompson's "free" dick pills. Just pay the $5 postage. That advert sounds even worse with Arn Anderson breathing into a badly placed microphone in the background. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It used to cost about that to send a pallet of A4 Paper (64 boxes, 320 reams) when I used to sell paper. That was 8 years ago mind, even so, very excessive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Are they using it to try and offset their activation/installation cost? 

It's almost as bad as Conrad Thompson's "free" dick pills. Just pay the $5 postage. That advert sounds even worse with Arn Anderson breathing into a badly placed microphone in the background. 

Judging from the commercials, advertisers must think that all wrestling podcast listeners have shitty beds and are impotent.

I realise that a few forum members must have a few, but the sight of fans holding wrestling belts in public are my ultimate (irrational) "fucking hell, get a grip mate" gripe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arn's podcast is interesting, or at least Arn is. Conrad just strikes me as an opportunistic snake oil salesman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Arn's podcast is interesting, or at least Arn is. Conrad just strikes me as an opportunistic snake oil salesman. 

In fairness, Arn is a much better storyteller than I'd expected. Surprisingly good memory for someone who hung around with Tully and Flair for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...