Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Phil Mitchell as number one draft pick obviously. Bring in Dirty Den as your undead character appearing only around Wrestlemania time. 

Ian Beale and Dot Cotton are your big draws, surely?

Or an invasion angle. Jim and Steve McDonald sat in the Queen Vic for a couple of episodes, then David Platt turns up as well.

"You want a war? We'll give you one, so we will." 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

When I did my Eastenders Championship Wrestling, the long game was for Phil, Gwarnt and Peggy to come in and the mWo would take over. The Dingles would later join after jumping ship from the company up north as the mWo Woolpac.

• Awards Moderator

March 26

Image result for peggy mitchell queen vic

"I'm pleased to announce the expansion of my pub empire. After years of war, I've taken over the Rovers Return and tonight, you'll see me on BBC and ITV."

Untitled.png.f5954e911c5645cb463a574e483d79dd.png

"''old on, mum. You're too late. I'm the new owner of the Rovers!"

Image result for peggy mitchell shock

"Phil, how could you, my own flesh and blood."

Everything goes quiet for a few months.

June

Image result for dot cotton

Dot: "I've been here on Albert Square my whole career, for decades of dotstruction. But my husband Jim is being stalked! I demand to know who's doing this!"

The following week, the culprit unmasks, in the middle of the Square...

Image result for hayley coronation street

"It's me, it's me, it's H-A-ley! This invasion begins now!"

July 9

Untitled.png.c9e4e085d1ede6cf4e996eee7b636bd5.png

"Right mum, I'm here with the best, most affordable midcarders my new street has to offer. Bring it on!"

pat-peggy.png.dbd0733d9cc1199c0796c4171941a0a2.png

"Don't make me laugh Phil. We've got Stone Cold Pat Butcher, we'll destroy you like the jobbers you'll mostly turn out to be"

But wait... who's this?!

Untitled.png.f57486a27f93af1ca2d993064f51e6cb.png

BAH GAWD! THE DINGLES ARE HERE! AND THEY'RE TEAMING UP WITH PHIL! WHAT AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE!

Image result for phil mitchell

"IT'S THE ITV ALLIANCE, MUM, AND WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER WALFORD.

And that's not all. Allow me to present the NEW owner of The Woolpack..."

Image result for grant mitchell

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD! Peggy's other child! Her children have teamed up to end Peggy Mitchell and Eastenders once and for all!

But as long as she gets the old Stone Cold Pat back, everything will be...

Image result for peggy mitchell pat butcher

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STONE COLD PAT BUTCHER HAS DEFECTED TO THE ALLIANCE! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE QUEEN VIC, FOR PEGGY MITCHELL, FOR ALBERT SQUARE?!?!?!

November

Everything's fine, turns out Eastenders was the number one the whole time. ITV lot, bunch of midcard nobodies.

Image result for peggy mitchell laugh

"Welcome back, lads. Now that's out of the way, time to bring in Curly Watts, Ken Barlow and Mike Baldwin."

"Shouldn't we have used them during the Inva-"

"No."

• Paid Members

Then Channel 4 implore Phil Redmond to try and recreate it using the casts of Brookside and Hollyoaks. 

• Awards Moderator
13 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Fucking state of Nakamura’s blue jumpsuit

It could be worse, he could still be wearing a blue SmackDown t-shirt on top of it. A look so shit it genuinely prevented me enjoying the match with Rollins at Survivor Series. It looked like he'd been doing five-a-side training at the local leisure centre and had left his bib on.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

It could be worse, he could still be wearing a blue SmackDown t-shirt on top of it. A look so shit it genuinely prevented me enjoying the match with Rollins at Survivor Series. It looked like he'd been doing five-a-side training at the local leisure centre and had left his bib on.

I hate it when they do the red and blue t-shirts bit anyway but Tamina was the one that got me this year. All the other ladies modified their t-shirts to look a bit interesting and work with their looks better but Tamina just wore a bright red full t-shirt over her gear, it looked so shit.

15 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I hate it when they do the red and blue t-shirts bit anyway but Tamina was the one that got me this year. All the other ladies modified their t-shirts to look a bit interesting and work with their looks better but Tamina just wore a bright red full t-shirt over her gear, it looked so shit.

It was completely appropriate then?