Paid Members air_raid Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 Apropos of nothing I just decided that Nakamura's entrance at WK against Ibushi would make me laugh with Music For Chameleons behind it, and it did. Real audience of one, I think. https://tubedubber.com/?q=rLu6g3645XM:qKlA9UZ5I4E:0:100:0:0:1
Paid Members gmoney Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 This is totally not wrestling, but this site reminded me that I once accidentally discovered that the bloke from Shalamar dancing on Top of the Pops syncs up beautifully with AR Kane's When You're Sad. https://tubedubber.com/?q=END_WYdf8pw:hGoA9ChLnj0:0:100:0:0:1
Paid Members JNLister Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 Timeless: https://tubedubber.com/?q=BDtDHPgGrvc:UO_2iMcB6xw:0:100:0:0:1
Paid Members theironshake Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 That was brilliant Mr Lister
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 11 hours ago, pitseleh said: http://www.tubedubber.com/?q=hBB1_KC8XxU:t_ssJNCmhEw:0:100:0:0:1 I wasn't initially going to post this, but it works so well. Best of a great bunch. Amazing.
Paid Members Supremo Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 http://www.tubedubber.com/?q=ENHuKRdKbk0:n2-rN-98kFQ:0:100:9:20:1 My dream Roman entrance music.
Keith Houchen Posted October 13, 2018 Posted October 13, 2018 I'm going to see if something like a Dusty Rhodes entrance works with something really random, like an old game show theme or something!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 13, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted October 13, 2018 How do I make all these play on my phone? I can’t get it to do anything other than play the first video with its original audio.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 It's like they heard you...
Paid Members Statto Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 I’m hoping that’s the beginning of a series of those leading up to SD 1000, cos I’m excited by the thought of a modern version of the best WWE TV show intro ever:
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 13, 2018 Posted October 13, 2018 1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said: It's like they heard you... Anyone got the lyrics to this song?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2018 3 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: Anyone got the lyrics to this song? Apparently (though not hard to believe) the lyrics were gibberish, and sang by none other than Jim Johnson himself! https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/409yjh/til_that_jim_johnston_sang_the_lyrics_to_the/
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted October 14, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2018 10 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: Anyone got the lyrics to this song? HAWAWUWA HAWAWA UALUEUALUE WOOOOOOAAAAAW BOOWOOGOOWOOOBOOOWAWOOWA The OSW boys refer to it as the Juventud song. Just sing the word “Juventud” repeatedly.
WyattSheepMask Posted October 14, 2018 Posted October 14, 2018 48 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said: HAWAWUWA HAWAWA UALUEUALUE WOOOOOOAAAAAW BOOWOOGOOWOOOBOOOWAWOOWA The OSW boys refer to it as the Juventud song. Just sing the word “Juventud” repeatedly. As illustrated in the Top 5 Wrestling Songs with Nonsense Lyrics
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 14, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2018 https://tubedubber.com/?q=BDtDHPgGrvc:OWyqtjDeDyM:0:100:0:0:1 Not sorry And a much better Smackdown theme in my opinon https://tubedubber.com/?q=hBB1_KC8XxU:jsFi_7yd1vs:0:100:2:0:1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.